What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

2 Broan range hoods
2 2-pack pumice scouring sticks
2 clip-on light shades
1 SkyGrand fitness tracker - $25 and they sent a $20 Amazon gift card after I posted a review! Crazy. Probably will deliver a fatal shock or blow up come the big war, but I am amazed at the tricks it can do.
2-pack 20V lithium batteries for the
Black and Decker cordless sweeper

I ordered a bag of Prime plastic wall feed through thingys. At the end of the order process it said they would take 3 to 5 days so they could offer them at such a low price. Sure enough they were sent by USPS and as always, they were returned to Amazon. I talked to an Amazon rep and she said she would intercept the order and switch the carrier to UPS. Didn't happen. That one was also returned to Amazon. DD is coming up next weekend so I had the third attempt sent to her house. USPS says they delivered it today, Memorial Day. I guess USPS is so anxious to please Amazon that they don't take holidays off. I sure wish they would just deliver to my place on a normal business day.

For my several ankle sprains, they always told me, RICE - Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Not sure if it works the same on knees!

Thanks!

So, for Rest: I have been giving my sprained knee all the rest possible. Basically I have been stuck in this chair.
Elevation: I rest with it up on my ottoman.
Ice: I have a giant gel icing pad that I wrap around my knee to ice it down, at least once every day.
Compression: so far, I haven't done this part. Hopefully the Ace Bandage that I ordered will provide some compression, too.

Something naughty. Tee hee. Trust me, you don't want to know.

A solar electric fence charger.

71AnR68sS9L._SL1229_.jpg

Bought a couple of adapters to recharge a Coolis Portable Power Inverter Generator Power Station. After first thinking the power station stopped taking a charge and I needed another portable power unit, found out the culprit is the adapter.

I did the bought something at Amazon, Amazon already sent the item, then found something else that might work better, so now I ordered two things instead of one :(. Don't know if I will return the 12V DC adapter or just keep as a just in case I can put to good use thing.

Attachments

• universal adapter.jpg
    universal adapter.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 33
  • vacplus.jpg
    vacplus.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 33
  • coolis.jpg
    coolis.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 32
Today on Amazon I ordered:

1. Two different sizes of Ace bandages
2. A bottle of chewable Centrum multi vitamins, and
3. A box of Quest protein bars.

I have been dealing with a badly sprained knee for a while, and thought maybe wrapping it in Ace bandages would be helpful. :)

Got my package this morning, and after watching some instructional videos on Youtube, I wrapped my knee with the 4" Ace bandage. I have never used one before, and discovered that this helps my knee SO much!!! I'm simply amazed since I wasn't expecting a whole lot from it. Live and learn.

+1.

I didn't know there was a "naughty section" at Amazon :LOL:.

I thought that was the kitchen small appliance section, where you can buy a Keurig, an InstantPot, an air fryer, a toaster oven, an expresso maker, or similar high priced but not totally necessary gadgets. :angel:

I thought that was the kitchen small appliance section, where you can buy a Keurig, an InstantPot, an air fryer, a toaster oven, an expresso maker, or similar high priced but not totally necessary gadgets. :angel:

Not necessarily naughty, but years ago on the walk home from megacorp, there was this Linens n' Things (I think the store is no more). I go in there and spend hours just checking out what interesting things the store carried. A guilty pleasure on the way home :cool:.

C$359 (US$266) king size mattress. Hybrid spring and memory foam with Cool Gel technology.

Big son of a gun (130 lbs) and it took a couple days for the foam smell to dissipate. Pretty happy with it though.

Over $1000 cheaper than anything we found IRL.

I often buy "used" items on Amazon which are generally new in a scuffed box or at worst, returned and repackaged. I recently ordered a "used" stabilizer jack for my camper and on the day it was supposed to be delivered, I got a notice from Amazon indicating that the order was canceled because the item was unavailable. Too bad, because it was a good deal.

A mile wide tornado on the ground for 40/50 miles crossed a ways north of us. My Wife made the comment we wouldn't be watching on radar if it was south because our satellite (Direct TV) would go down.

heh heh heh - my battery weather radio from Amazon should arrive Saturday. :angel:

Wouldn’t you know it: I ordered a couple of small items on Friday through Prime that were to be delivered by 9pm Sunday. They sent an email at 8pm Sunday advising me that delivery was delayed and to expect the package by Friday. They since updated to say it should arrive today (Monday).

All this as one-day delivery for Prime members rolls out. Okey doke!

Amazon is amazing. I am tempted to buy into the stock on this small downturn to $1700 today.

We ordered something on Saturday and it was delivered on Sunday!

heh heh heh - my battery weather radio from Amazon should arrive Saturday. :angel:

Hope you like it! The one I posted about in the first post of this entire thread, is right by me at my left elbow when I am posting here. It has been wonderful and so trustworthy and by now has gotten me through many weather emergencies. I especially like the strong LED flashlight which goes on automatically (and blinks to get my attention) when the power goes out, and I like how easy it is to listen to official weather transmissions on it.

Silicone heel cups for what I think is plantar fasciitis coming back to haunt me 30 years later. I had it bad in my right foot, now the left one is painful. All the symptoms are there, it's worse in the morning and so on. I also ordered a set of small Torx drivers starting with T3 to T10, some large flange pop rivets, and a bag of rivet back-up washers.

If the heel cups and some exercises don't work for my foot I'll break down and call a podiatrist.

Decided I needed a watch winder. I like setting my automatic watches but the new Panerai I just got is a PITA. They call it a "quick set" feature, I call it stupid. So that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

61r-p8LuGnL._UL1000_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom