What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker 1800 RPM Jack Hammer Demolition Drill with Flat Chisel Bull Point Chisel.

Got some light gardening to do.

That's the way, Harley, bringing out the heavy artillery! :dance:

Interesting. What does a person do with a stilleto? Is it for ornamental display?

It's a gift for Guido, for when the baseball bat wasn't persuasive enough...:)

Seriously, Robbie collects them. Hey, some people collect butterflies, he collects stilletos.

Last edited:
cbo111 said:
Interesting. What does a person do with a stilleto? Is it for ornamental display?

Ornamental display. That’s what I’d tell the cops when they ask me about mine.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065038/

“A rich, jet-setting playboy has a secret life: he's a professional hitman for the mob . When he decides it's time to retire, he finds his former employers don't like the idea of someone who knows so much not being under their control anymore, and decide to eliminate him.”

Last edited:
Macadamia nuts and a hard drive case. The hard drive case, an Amazon branded product, was undeliverable so I'll be getting a refund. The nuts are expensive, but they are a wonderful brand, MacFarms, from Hawaii.

Macadamia nuts and a hard drive case. The hard drive case, an Amazon branded product, was undeliverable so I'll be getting a refund. The nuts are expensive, but they are a wonderful brand, MacFarms, from Hawaii.

If your Costco carries them (not all do), the Kirkland macadamias are incredibly good. Dry roasted, with sea salt, in a 24 oz. package.

Ordered some Playmobil for the grandkids. One-day delivery. Think we will be waiting significantly longer for the grandkids! :)

I've purchased a few Sabrent cases over the years. They get the job done. Last one was SATA to USB 3.0 and it has a case fan.

At Amazon:
Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station with Built-in Cooling Fan for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP and 6TB] (EC-DFFN)

If your Costco carries them (not all do), the Kirkland macadamias are incredibly good. Dry roasted, with sea salt, in a 24 oz. package.
That's what we get too. We mix them with Kirkland Mixed Nuts.

Silver interior door hinge bc new washer begat new paint begat new door hardware in the whole house.

Agree - great product. You can order them on Amazon (yes, the Kirkland product) if your Costco doesn't have them (that's I buy mine)

I just ate about 20 Kirkland macadamia nuts immediately before reading this comment! Yes, some of the best I've had! And very affordable.

A GranPappy deep fryer and a stainless steel splatter screen.

I took a couple of returns over to the UPS store this afternoon. I had forgotten how convenient it is to return things to Amazon, especially with a UPS store just a couple of blocks away.

One item was not working, and the other item wasn't what I ordered. Amazon has been messing up like this a lot more often with my orders lately. Must be all those new employees they said they were training this summer.

I finally broke down and bought some exercise resistance bands after realizing gym visits are out of the equation for me in the coming months. These looked nice and should arrive in a few days.

Attachments

• 0E94FD5C-EF81-4009-8315-E96DCB828450.jpeg
    0E94FD5C-EF81-4009-8315-E96DCB828450.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
I finally broke down and bought some exercise resistance bands after realizing gym visits are out of the equation for me in the coming months. These looked nice and should arrive in a few days.

I use exercise bands and I really like them. You can do all sorts of stretches and resistance with them. I find I get less injuries with the bands than I did with weights.

Several bags of sunny-type grass seed, a new carburetor for my 20-year-old Honda FG100A1 tiller with new fuel lines & filter, a 3/4 inch by 5-foot-long garden hose for the portable water meter (this is read annually by the water dept. and they subtract out the sewer charges for water that goes through it) a soil thermometer, and a soil PH, moisture, and light meter. Oh, and a big bag of starter fertilizer for grass.

I'm planning some yard work in the fall.

I did drain the fuel and carburetor last time I used the tiller many years ago but clearly that didn't work. Tried taking it apart and cleaning but no joy. Oh well, the new one's only $15.

The 2 lb. bag of Kirkland macadamia nuts I bought last week at Costco in Burlington, WA was only $19.99 (vs. $27.59 on Amazon Prime). That makes Amazon Prime cost 38% more! Yes, you get it shipped to your door but I'm already going to Costco anyway so no real benefit to me.

Yeah, I know.... unfortunately, my Costco doesn't carry them at the store. Given that even the Amazon price (per pound) is still quite competitive, it just shows how good a deal you get at the Costco store!

Back
Top Bottom