What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Gardening supplies...4' and 6' natural bamboo poles, rubberized pole connectors for making custom vertical supports, blight prevention solution, a manual pump sprayer, and some dark chocolate Lindt truffles :D to get the free shipping.

Surprisingly, some lawnmower parts. Best price with the free shipping over $35. Even still. I ended up paying $8 for a tiny square shouldered O ring. :facepalm:

Dang, Steely, I could have sent you mine! I never used it and now have a 6.

I ordered a replacement attic vent fan that DH is going to put in this week, so the noise of the old one grinding away doesn't actually drive me completely insane.

A replacement driver side rear view mirror glass for my 2006 Dodge truck. Over $80 from the dealer and just $10 shipped from Amazon.

Dang, Steely, I could have sent you mine! I never used it and now have a 6.

I ordered a replacement attic vent fan that DH is going to put in this week, so the noise of the old one grinding away doesn't actually drive me completely insane.

Ha! Well, you send 'em, I'll break 'em. Destruction "R" Us.

Kidding. I love that case and they are (nearly) indestructible. All except the holster :)

Going on a cruise this summer and need new clothes. Purchased five dresses and a bathing suit cover-up.

I hope to use this as a hotspot when traveling. I have several usb hard drives that will work with it, and it seems like a good way to get pictures to DW and my Ipads.

615w6hQyeCL._SL1500_.jpg

It's been many months or possibly a year or more since I've ordered from them but last week I purchased a portable gunvault for 59% of what it cost ordering it from the manufacturer. This weekend I saw a Kershaw Chive knife I liked at Bass Pro for mid $50's and purchased it from Amazon for $31.55.

I just ordered a couple of solar panels and a battery to be used for travel and emergencies.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I ordered this laundry cart since the laundry room in my future house is pretty far from the master bedroom. I can also use it to bring in groceries from the car.

I haven't ordered anything from Amazon for quite a while because I will be moving. However, it occurred to me that this one item also could be very useful during unpacking.

It's not a cheap cart at all, but I don't care! Fooey on frugality, this is my 67th birthday present from me to me... :dance:

I ordered this laundry cart since the laundry room in my future house is pretty far from the master bedroom. I can also use it to bring in groceries from the car.

I haven't ordered anything from Amazon for quite a while because I will be moving. However, it occurred to me that this one item also could be very useful during unpacking.

It's not a cheap cart at all, but I don't care! Fooey on frugality, this is my 67th birthday present from me to me... :dance:

W2R,
Do you have a moving date yet?

All will be revealed, in due time.... :D

This is the last thing I ordered from Amazon. What was the last thing you (or others posting here) ordered from Amazon?

Last edited:
Combo 4 pin / 7 pin trailer wiring adaptor so I can pull my utility trailer with my SUV, now that I don't have my F150 any more. Price match to the penny at the big mart, but I so love free delivery to my door on stuff like this.

Attachments

• adapt.png
    adapt.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 3

You can ride it to Frank's house!

A replacement for our 27 year old Gardena garden hose, which finally sprung a major leak; a new pair of Asics sneakers (same model I'm wearing but orange/pink instead of blue/green); a Thunderbolt-to-HDMI adapter for my Mac laptop; and an adjustable bungee strap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom