What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Ordered a case of this. Should last a year. Can not find it at our grocery stores.

81-AEb9DT4L._SL1500_.jpg

W2R, it really is! DW is the real coffee hound in our house, and she mixes this 50/50 with regular Decaf for the morning coffee.

A bit pricey to be sure, but did you read the one review? Apparently it works okay.
I'm sure there are many more positive reviews but I guess they haven't made it back yet...

Ordered a replacement thermal glass (inside piece) for the oven. It was cracked by one of the kiddos who obviously needs more practice in the kitchen.

A non-slip pad that goes under a 4 X 6 rug.

Amazon Prime is pretty amazing.

I just bought a lawnmower from Amazon. It was cheaper than any B&M near me. There was another (good) web site that I used to do some research when deciding on the model. I wanted to give them my business, but they wouldn't match Amazon's price, or come within a few dollars.

Larger wider hiking boots. I apparently have a bunion on one foot and my current boot really is too narrow and causing inflamation. Thank goodness for free returns that lets me order two sizes and return one.

In June I pre-ordered this video game, and it's on its way to me and scheduled to arrive on Friday:

So, this weekend I will be happily designing homes for a variety of weirdly anthropoid animals that speak English and have specific demands in mind for their homes.

Sure beats spending my valuable time worrying about the market, elections, traffic, etc.

That looks so fun, W2R!

I ordered a Seal A Meal thingie to make it easier to freeze meat we buy at Costco.
Also a mindfulness workbook by Thomas Roberts.

Ordered two books teaching people in wheelchairs how to train their dogs. Skittles is too small to be a real service dog but I hope we can train him to walk nicely next to DH's wheelchair and to jump from the sofa into the wheelchair (it's too high for him to get there directly from the floor).

While I was at it, ordered an Aeropress coffee maker, after seeing several people here rave about it, a replacement vegetable peeler (I use the cheap y-shaped ones and they get dull after a few years), and a reflective belt with LEDs for walking the dog at night.

Today Amazon is selling their Prime service for $67 to new customers.

Why a newbee like me is offered a better deal than faithful customers is beyond me. Would not it be better to offer the cheaper deal as a future incentive to sign up now and be faithful? How about one year free after four years for example? They have a better chance of keeping me after one year if they discounted the deal for loyal customers.

Last edited:
[...]While I was at it, ordered an Aeropress coffee maker, after seeing several people here rave about it, [...]

I have been thinking about doing that too, for the same reason. I hope you like it!

My "Happy Home Designer" game, and more amiibo cards for it, are "Out for Delivery". :dance:

Today Amazon is selling their Prime service for $67 to new customers. ...........

I popped for it on an impulse. DW likes the features beyond the free 2 day shipping.

A book on photo restoration and an ink cartridge for the photo printer.

Back
Top Bottom