What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

iRobot Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - for when I'm home or vac

Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley - for vac!

Wasn't happy with the external HD Dock I had purchased. So, returned that and just ordered an internal HD Dock instead.

Hopefully, this will do the trick.

Attachments

• hd dock.jpg
    hd dock.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29
Another case of Picholine olives and 2 pair of "live music" concert earplugs.

A 12-pack of Haines cushion crew socks (white). I was running low on socks.

A radio controlled car for DW's grandnephew. He's 2 1/2 so this might be a bit early for him but he loves playing with toy cars so I thought an R/C car would be neat for him. If it's too early he'll grow into it.

The Executioner Fly Swat Bug Wasp Mosquito Swatter Zapper. This is for DW, she is firmly of the opinion that the only good bug is a dead bug.

A replacement battery for my Lumix GH4 camera.

T-rings & 1.25" adapters to mate my DSLR & M43 bodies to my astronomical telescope.

E-Z cup paper filters for our Keurig machine. This is what I often order when I need to bump my total up for free shipping.

Replacement parts for my Polaris Pool Vacuum and hickory pellets for my pellet grill.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I can't speak to the longevity or durability of this device but the spark that it generated zapping a stink bug was impressive. Might be a keeper!

I got one of these too a few months back. As of now, I've only had the chance of zapping one fly. The fly didn't really zap and explode like the hanging bug zappers, but more like "Frazier is down! Frazier is down!" versus George Foreman. Then I stepped on the poor thing to finish him off.

That said, this thing will bring out the sadist is you. As now I'm almost hoping a fly sneaks into my place :(.

Last edited:
A swivel laptop tray to put next to my easy chair, so that I can keep my laptop off my lap/knees. I've always wanted one! And now, with bad knees I feel amply justified in buying one.

Also some overpriced Viactiv calcium supplements. I think they are probably cheaper elsewhere but just bought them anyway.

That said, this thing will bring out the sadist is you

I know. I've actually gone out on the back porch hunting them but this being October there aren't any to be found. Maybe they got the word on the "insect underground".

A couple of those big 11"x21" gel cooling packs to keep in the freezer and use for icing my knees. They are big enough to go clear around each knee, and should feel great.

I got the swivel laptop tray table I mentioned in my last post, and it was easy to put together and seems very helpful.

It's all about the knees, lately.

Last edited:
Pau, a brand of joint liniment from the Philippines. Mostly the typical list of ingredients plus an extract from a local plant, pscapmo. Came highly recommended by a friend. So far, works better and lasts longer for the knee pain than the prescription vytorin gel that my insurance is giving me grief about paying for.

Dog food, refrigerator water filters, small American flag, thingies to hold small American flag on flagpole, biking gloves, and little scalp tingler thingies for funny thing for kids' Christmas stockings.

HDMI Switch. My old one just broke and I need a new on by Monday to watch Sling TV off of my Fire TV streaming device.

Attachments

• hdmi switch.jpg
    hdmi switch.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
Replacement blade for the best scraper (Banco) ever invented!

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1476012124.167395.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

An Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina to replace my son's 3-yr-old MacBook that had overheated and split the main chip open! We had to immediately return the new one as it was DOA.

Last edited:
Several things - all completely unrelated:

- Almond paste. (Needed for this cookie recipe)

- graph paper - needed by Older Son for math and physics homework.

- a 3 way, 2 speed, pull chain switch to replace the one that broke on our whole house fan.

- A keypad entry lock/deadbolt. Kids will be able to get in, and we won't have to worry about them losing a housekey (which is a legit worry - they lose everything.)

Whenever I need graph paper these days, usually for a woodworking project, I just goggle a template and print it off at home. You can find it in a number of scales. Works well for me.

Whenever I need graph paper these days, usually for a woodworking project, I just goggle a template and print it off at home. You can find it in a number of scales. Works well for me.

That was my first inclination... but he uses 2-3 sheets per assignment... I did the cost of ink and paper vs cost of a pad of graph paper - with volume, buying pre-printed came out ahead.

I do the google a template and print my own thing for music paper though. The boys take piano lessons and sometimes are assigned to write their own compositions or want to do their own arrangements/modifications.... That's a low volume enough endeavor that it makes sense to just print as needed.

More orders today:
- digital alarm clock for older son (he says the one he has ticks too loud)
- flair felt tip pens - both sons lobbied to have them for school.
- new hair clippers... Our old clippers died while doing part of DS's hair cut... had to finish off with the flowbee. LOL.

A new remote control for my ROKU box. Old one was lost when it dropped 9 floors down an elevator shaft.

Back
Top Bottom