What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

The last thing I ordered was a watch for my grandson. It's programmable to remind him to do things like bring home his homework and that he has Harry Potter Club (so don't go to recess). It vibrates so as not to disrupt the other students and it's not a phone so it's legal in class.

I just ordered some rubber rejuvenator spray and makeup pads after seeing on youtube how a guy fixed his printer from paper jamming.

https://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-RUBBER-CLEANER-REJUVENATOR/dp/B0005JNPE4

I noticed, that printer he was working on looked a bit familiar. Wait, that's the same model I have that constantly jams.

Just a quick follow up. This rejuvenator spray works great. My printer which was jamming every 5 pages or so hasn't jammed once since the treatment. I've printed about 60 pages total since using the spray.

71MTp%2Biv7gL._SL1000_.jpg

Just ordered this from the Amazon Warehouse, about $80. I got it to act as a gps in the car. It has a built in gps. I will use my cell hot spot for data. I have use my cell with Waze and really like it, but, the screen size is too small. I use this mount
51oQjQkmk4L._SL1000_.jpg
It works great on the cell, and should work on the tablet.

Highway maps of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Kansas. And a kindle "Never Quit: From Alaskan Wilderness Rescues to Afghanistan Firefights as an Elite Special Ops Pj"

CO meter, 4 channel K type thermocouple meter, thermo couples and laser infrared temperature meter.

Pegs for my cribbage board. Got tired of using broken tooth picks.

Two weeks ago it was an antenna for the control module to my hunting dog's training collar. Through friction and vibration, the antenna had unscrewed itself off the controller unit while walking out in the field and I didn't realize it was gone until I got home. It was easy to find a replacement on Amazon, I have no idea what brick and mortar store I would have gone to to find just the antenna without having to purchase an entire new unit.

A set of five toner cartridges for my color laser printer. It includes two black cartridges.

These are aftermarket cartridges since the Dell ones are priced so outrageously. A set of four of those costs more than the printer!

"Origami Revolution" DVD Only saw part of the show on Nova and found it very interesting. Science is using origami folding techniques for robots, satellite shields, etc.

Just ordered this from the Amazon Warehouse, about $80. I got it to act as a gps in the car. It has a built in gps. I will use my cell hot spot for data. I have use my cell with Waze and really like it, but, the screen size is too small. I use this mount It works great on the cell, and should work on the tablet.
If it has GPS built in, couldn't you just down load map data from the internet and store it permanently in the device like a regular GPS?

I just ordered the first book in the Witcher series The Witcher after playing the games. It's from a Polish author, and the games were from a polish developer. The PM of Poland was so impressed that he gave one of the games to Obama during one of his visits.

And this cat litter scooper that's about 1000% better than the $2 one I picked up at the store. Well worth being 6x the cost.

On the effort of decluttering I added this DVD case with a hard shell to eliminate my shelf of DVDs. It's working out so well I think I'll pick up another one for my old game CDs. I just wish it came in more than one color.

I also picked up a couple of the 20 oz. Zojirushi vacuumed bottles. These things are fantastic. I was watching a how it's made from their factory; it's like they think they're making computer chips or medical supplies needing two separate clean rooms to put these together. :LOL:

This 24 hole muffin tin came in the same order to help with meal prepping. This thing is enormous and awesome, but cleaning it is proving difficult. Why not just two 12 hole tins? Because why not, I guess. :dance:

Travelover,
I believe I could, and I might give it a look. I have more cell data than I need, so that's why I was going to use it as a hotspot. DW uses her Ipad in the car sometimes so the hotspot is usually on.

300 watt true sine inverter.

Bogleheads Guide to Investing Kindle edition

Looking for an investing book for our 21 y/o son. The lst 5-6 months the earning thing has started to click "on". He has been saving a lot. So will try to present something to get his investing life on it's way

I have been using E Bay rather than Amazon. About a year ago somebody hacked my Amazon account and bought 2 i phones. Then hid the purchases in the Archives. I got my Visa bill and I'm WTF:confused: Amazon was "investigating" But the time period on the Visa was closing. So in the last week I had available I disputed with the CC. So them Amazon locked my account. Sort of. They still bill me for Prime. But half the devices can't log in. So I put up w/E Bay...I mean China Post

My art book. I somehow spilled linseed oil in my just purchased from Amazon, used but like new condition, so I had to dump it and got a brand new book for reading.

A case of Blue Runner New Orleans style red beans for a fund raiser lunch.

Red Beans and Rice with local Bicklemeyer Old World sausage.

heh heh heh - ;)

We each have one of those, and love it! It's great for getting things that fall under furniture, or things on high shelves, or for reaching that last sock in the back of the clothes dryer.

We got one of those for my Dad a few months before he died. He refused to use it. Said whatever fell on the floor could wait for someone else to pick it up. Lets just say DW and he did not see eye-to-eye on that one! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom