What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I'm not happy with what I ordered for my iPad. I wonder if they accept return. I did open the case to try it. I thought it had wonderful review. But it seems loose as in I can access all the buttons on the side.

Recently I was feeling a bit "down" about my tooth that needed a dental implant, so I ordered an expensive pillow from Amazon as a form of retail therapy:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EINBSEW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I love it, and can't imagine any pillow being more comfortable than this one (for me, YMMV). It is firm enough to support my head up high enough that I don't get pain in my neck or upper arm, even though I'm a side sleeper. And yet, it is also soft enough that I feel like I am sleeping on clouds and sleeping much more soundly than before.

Bear in mind that my basis for comparison is terrible, because this replaces cheap pillows that I bought over 15 years ago at a discount store. But still. :D

I'm a side sleeper too, and it's amazing how hard it is to find all that in a pillow. And then find one that has all that which doesn't have to get replaced every few months because it flattens out so fast.

I got this one to try, and I was happy with it until it shrank.

Now I have one that started out hard, but quickly softened just enough to be really comfortable.

I remember the first time I ever looked at pillows at Bed Bath & Beyond and just laughed at the thought of paying $45+ for a pillow. Now I have no problem splurging on one. :LOL:

This one can be "poofed up" by throwing in the dryer for 10 minutes if it starts to seem flat. So hopefully that will help. Instructions said to do that before using it the first time, and wow, what a difference.

A big assortment of sushi making stuff. Made my first sushi yesterday kappa maki (cucumber roll) and we ate then as appetizers with the martini's.

They were excellent, but a little "rough" looking, but hey, not bad for first try. Since I'm not going to sushi school, I bought some better tools - :)

Just ordered a radio/tv syncing device.

I'm getting ready for baseball :).

Attachments

• sync.jpg
    sync.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Coromega Omega-3 Supplement, Orange Flavor with a Hint of Chocolate, 90 Packets (2.5 g)

I'm not happy with what I ordered for my iPad. I wonder if they accept return. I did open the case to try it. I thought it had wonderful review. But it seems loose as in I can access all the buttons on the side.

Amazon? Not accept a return? Click on your order and find a button that says "Return Item"

Then get this one. It has worked out well for my IPad mini:

MoKo Case for iPad Mini 4 - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 edition) 7.9 inch iOS Tablet, BLACK

I would post a picture but some type of moderator for some type of reason, won't let me.

Amazon? Not accept a return? Click on your order and find a button that says "Return Item"

Then get this one. It has worked out well for my IPad mini:

MoKo Case for iPad Mini 4 - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 edition) 7.9 inch iOS Tablet, BLACK

I would post a picture but some type of moderator for some type of reason, won't let me.

Thank you. I did click on and get a return label. It's for iPad Pro 9.7 and not iPad Mini. I went to Verizon and got Otter Box instead. Much better product.

A big assortment of sushi making stuff. Made my first sushi yesterday kappa maki (cucumber roll) and we ate then as appetizers with the martini's.

They were excellent, but a little "rough" looking, but hey, not bad for first try. Since I'm not going to sushi school, I bought some better tools - :)

You are now ready for California Rolls. Add ripe avocado, crab (imitation or real), and chopped scallions. Don't forget the sesame seeds. For a little more flavor mix one tablespoon Hellmans mayo, lemon, black pepper, and Tabasco.

Last edited:
Bought a monitor for the camera on the back of my travel trailer. I was going to hack into the in-dash screen to display that camera in addition to my back up camera, but decided I didn't want to mess with it. I'll stick this monitor someplace out of the way for its occasional use.

Attachments

• Monitor.jpg
    Monitor.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 27
I bought 3 e-books for my Kindle, since I'll be traveling a few times in the next few weeks. Used a gift certificate my sister gave me for my birthday! :)

A kilo of Kicking Horse Kick Ass Coffee in Dark Roast. I had a $10 off coupon to try out Prime Now delivery. A couple hours later I had the coffee at my door. Very cool! The coffee is really good too.

A desk chair floor mat and replacement blades for my 2004 Fiskars paper trimmer. Before that, a mini surge protector with travel adapters for trips to Europe this summer, and dog food and dog clean-up bags as what goes in....

Weathertech floor liners for my new car. They seem pretty nice although I would like a bit more coverage on the drivers side. Price was better through Amazon than directly through supplier.

Ordered this:

4194dXbfWmL.jpg

And this

51nBL7XOi2L._SL1163_.jpg

Very tired of dull knives, whether they are hunting knives or utility knives. And I appear to be terrible at sharpening my old ones.

Last edited:
Got delivery of a 10" tablet from Amazon. It's dual-boot Win 10 and Android. Reviewers are raving about it, and nearly everybody says it is well-built physically. Sure enough, I see that the back and the edges look like it is machined out of a slab of aluminum.

I am getting this for travel, as I do not want to lug my 14" laptop around, and my netbooks are so slow. There is only so much one can do with a smartphone, plus I am used to Quicken. It's time for me to catch up with the world. My wife may want an upgrade from her 8" Android tablet when she sees me use this one.

Last edited:
A CPR V5000 Call Blocker to block spammers, robocalls, advertisers, etc.

Until recently we weren't plagued with those calls like so many others, I guess having an unlisted number helped, but they finally caught up with us. Now we get more of those than calls we want. The phone co. does offer selective call blocking but they wanted $5/month for it. No thanks, it's cheaper to buy the machine as long as it lasts a couple of years. Hopefully it'll work and I won't have to send it back.

Oh man. Preparing for 8 weeks in Peru post-retirement; making a noticeable dent in the amazon credit from big tax refund and 10% bonus....

High Tech trekking clothing, other lightweight travel clothing, backpacks, water filtration. The clothes are akin to the joke about construction: Light, fast drying, cheap: pick 2 :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom