What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

New smartphone - Oneplus 7 Pro. Stumbled on a Lightning Deal and fell victim.

Been looking for a new phone since my two year old Motorola's charging port is worn and doesn't always make a secure connection. I have no experience with this brand but CR and other tech reviews say good things about it.

My new crimper needed a nice companion case :).

Attachments

• klein tools storage case.jpg
    klein tools storage case.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 19
New Motorola G Power cell phone. Picked it up when the price fell $50 this morning. :dance:

My old Samsung 7 is losing it's screen and big black dots are appearing on it. It will be a backup in an emergency.

New smartphone - Oneplus 7 Pro. Stumbled on a Lightning Deal and fell victim.

Been looking for a new phone since my two year old Motorola's charging port is worn and doesn't always make a secure connection. I have no experience with this brand but CR and other tech reviews say good things about it.

I've had a Oneplus 7 pro for a year, so far so good.

Ceiling light, under-the-counter lights and a bunch of white ceramic canisters with bamboo lids.

Media Projector (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z7FSQHN/) I really expected nothing but once I tweaked the settings on it and on the receiver (which happens to upsample video) I'm really impressed by the quality. All that goodness for less than $200!

The only drawback is that daytime TV is not quite an option but that's a good thing. Limits my Netflix time.

A COVID inspired Christmas ornament for my niece. She is also my Goddaughter. Every year since was born I give her a personalized Christmas ornament with her name and the year included on the ornament. Sometimes I write on them with glitter pens, sometimes with woodburning (if a wooden ornament) sometimes embroidery (if cloth), etc. It just depends of the type of ornament. This year, you can request these ornaments be personalized with names, which i did for her name, her husband and their little son.

Attachments

• ornament.JPG
    ornament.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
A COVID inspired Christmas ornament for my niece. She is also my Goddaughter. Every year since was born I give her a personalized Christmas ornament with her name and the year included on the ornament. Sometimes I write on them with glitter pens, sometimes with woodburning (if a wooden ornament) sometimes embroidery (if cloth), etc. It just depends of the type of ornament. This year, you can request these ornaments be personalized with names, which i did for her name, her husband and their little son.

:LOL: A nice gift to remember the pandemic by. A conversation piece every Christmas. (I hope you won't' have to get something similar for next year as well!)

I finally ordered a printer.

Price went down to reasonable (about pre-Covid). I looked over all different printer reviews (Amazon, written, youtube) and still really couldn't draw a firm conclusion as to which to get.

I still have some wiggle room as to price as it won't arrive until around the new year. So, if prices still drop, I can always cancel and buy at better price.

Attachments

• printer.jpg
    printer.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 13
a massage chair, some more KN95 masks, and vitamins.
Starting to order more from Amazon, so signed up for one free month of Amazon Prime to check it out.
Not sure if it is worth it or not?

I bought a set of tires! I can't believe it. The local warehouse clubs and even TireRack were out of stock on the replacement OE tires I wanted. I think maybe Michelin is phasing this model out. Amazon had 'em at a good price even before the 5% prime rebate. I was also surprised the best and cheapest installer in my area was Sears Auto Center. The installation was smooth and efficient but I haven't tested the balance and alignment yet.

My Amazon purchases tend to be boring food. Here are my last three Ebay purchases.

Attachments

• Ebay-math-books-masks.jpg
    Ebay-math-books-masks.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 60
I just bought some decorative/protective door trim for my newest truck. There are a lot of styles out there but I wanted a very specific size and design. I finally found them from a supplier I never used before. (Made in Canada)... I was really expecting delays in shipping because of Covid, the holidays and all the early on-line Christmas shipping that's gong on.... Surprisingly it got here yesterday in just three business days.:)

3 nerf guns and 100 round ammo for the grandkids to play with on Christmas Eve before dinner and Christmas presents.

1/2" magnet strip x 15' way more than I need and backorder but I'm not in a hurry. Plan to sew into a blackout screen and stick onto window casement to easily and quickly toss a blackout screen on for 🎥🌙

I didn't order from Amazon but ordered online from Hammacher Schlemmer , a quick removal windshield tarp for $20 plus shipping. I will never have to scrape and defrost my front car windshield of snow and ice ever again.

A unicorn necklace.
A pair of unicorn earrings.
A unicorn-themed diary.

Can you tell I have a 13-year-old relative to buy Christmas gifts for? :D :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom