What old person things do you do?

Definitely listen to late 60's and especially 70's R&R, participate in some activities at the town OPC (Old Person's Commission), get the butterfingers and drop stuff, but don't say interweb.

i still read the paper

I actually operated the newspaper press console on a Harris 8 unit, web offset press, printing several of our local newspapers. I still enjoy sitting down and reading what I want in the paper, and not swiping my phone screen.

Also get the paper printed delivered to my door daily, though it is the Wall Street Journal
(promo rate is cheaper than the local paper)

Visit the local hardware store (Ace) around the corner to get advice/buy what I need instead of driving to the Home Depot & trying to figure it out on my own.

I am trending more and more to driving from 9:00 a.m. to no later than 3:00 p.m. I start getting hives if I have to drive in rush hour traffic. I live in a metro area like many of you with horrible traffic. When I go out to the gym or go shopping I see all my gray haired compatriots driving with the same intent.

I tend to forget the original question. Which reminds me, I just watched the second episode in the new Ken Burns’ Country Music series. It was fantastic, and I look forward to the rest. And yes, it’s about time for a nap..

I tend to forget the original question. Which reminds me, I just watched the second episode in the new Ken Burns’ Country Music series. It was fantastic, and I look forward to the rest. And yes, it’s about time for a nap..

Squirrel :)

I'm the same but it's not because I can't cope with traffic. It's that my decent time on earth is starting to look more limited, and I resent spending it looking at other people's license plates.

I am trending more and more to driving from 9:00 a.m. to no later than 3:00 p.m. I start getting hives if I have to drive in rush hour traffic. I live in a metro area like many of you with horrible traffic. When I go out to the gym or go shopping I see all my gray haired compatriots driving with the same intent.

What was the question?

Just like my father. I

- take involuntary naps on the couch
- make sure lights are switched off when not in use, Wife and son are always leaving them on much to my chagrin.

Attachments

• CRISPY.png
    CRISPY.png
    109 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom