What old person things do you do?

Hold up my eyelid skin to see if it's time for the plastic surgeon yet.

I don't use my phone/tablet while watching TV/movies.

A good friend and his GF like to go on bus tour vacations. He pointed out whenever a group of old people move through a doorway they stop to orient themselves. So a group of 4 to 6 get out of the bus, stop, block the way for the next group that repeats the process. Same thing when they get to the rest stop/ destination. Group walks in the door, stops, blocks the next group from entering. He said the good guides know to put a Wrangler at doorways to keep the herd moving.
I've noticed when I'm traveling with a couple other geezers we do have this annoying tendency.

A good friend and his GF like to go on bus tour vacations. He pointed out whenever a group of old people move through a doorway they stop to orient themselves. So a group of 4 to 6 get out of the bus, stop, block the way for the next group that repeats the process. Same thing when they get to the rest stop/ destination. Group walks in the door, stops, blocks the next group from entering. He said the good guides know to put a Wrangler at doorways to keep the herd moving.
I've noticed when I'm traveling with a couple other geezers we do have this annoying tendency.

Never thought about this one, but now that you mentioned it, yeah so true.

They're just trying to remember why they went through that doorway. :facepalm:

I do that when I'm at home, too! :D

When I was getting water for hurricane supplies I had them take my cart out to the car and unload it .Next time I will not get 32 bottles .

Camp, climb, swim, all that weird outdoor stuff, oh and sit and read this forum and laugh my a$$ off ! And what the hell is C-D?

Last edited:
We retired!!!!
Listen to classical music
Avoid going during rush hour

Remind myself one of George Burns' quips: If I wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, I must be dead.
Tomorrow morning there will be pain, I went figure skating for the first time this season.

Being less steady on their feet, they are checking for onrushing people and treacherous steps.

Back
Top Bottom