What olympic sport would you be in ?

Were I a bit younger... perhaps pairs ice skating, IF I could find the right partner.
Speaking of desirable partners for pairs figure skating, I was greatly saddened to see the controversy Irina Rodnina has landed herself in. I still remember her from her days in competition and would have considered myself honored to be able to skate with such a great champion. Her recent antics are beneath the standard she set for herself on the ice. Not sure if that would affect my desire to be her partner, if we were both world-class figure skaters in our prime.

Biathlon, but it would be a push to get into shape for cross country skiing. I have been training by hiking up and down snow and ice-covered hills and shooting at small targets.

You think we can get beer drinking added??

Absolutely!
A pint of beer weighs just about a pound, plus the weight of the glass, so the sheer physical strength required to excel at this sport is daunting for some.
But not us, right?
The honor of our country must be upheld, so no amount of practice is beyond us.

Short track speed skating, but using roller skates instead of ice skates!

Without question, hockey. I still play on a beer league team even though I'm 58 now. My plan is to continue playing until I'm at least 60.

Speed skating ( long track). As a child I lived in the Netherlands. I remember school being closed one day so we could skate on the frozen canal.

Individual figure skating.
I skated on ponds near the Hudson River and went ice skating every Friday night as a teenager. The big thrill was getting asked to skate as part of a couple holding hands (required) during the "Moonlight Skate".
Ooooooo....:blush:
I wanted to take formal skating lessons but it wasn't a good fit in the family budget. :(
Then came college and career and marriage and...I still have my skates. One of these days....:rolleyes:

Either one of the snowboarding events or snowbunny. Have had a lot of practice with both.

I have been training by hiking up and down snow and ice-covered hills and shooting at small targets.

Wow.....I didn't know you could get a permit to hunt FAs in Colorado.........:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom