What type of Survivor are you?

I rated "thinker"...at least it didn't say I over thought everything!

Fighter, I'm bringing citrine, topdown and moemg for back up:)

Another Thinker.
I like the theory that there can be only one crazy person in a situation and if I take the spot first, the other guy maybe will back down. But that can be dangerous, I guess. Like Martha, I like a good offense in those situations. I remember calling a man in a car that catcalled a group of us girls walking down the street a very very very bad name once. He did not come back for more.

I'm a thinker, but I could barely figure out where the test was on the website, so I must have scored really low.

Thinker - also left handed INTJ.

But I haven't moved to Texas - yet!

;)

heh heh heh - :cool: Do I hear a ho hum?

I got Thinker but I question my ability to always think under certain situations. Once when I was walking home from work a car turned in front of me as I was crossing a side street. The driver yelled "Watch where you are going"! I yelled back **** you, **** , you watch. Which is stupid, given that he had a car and I only had feet.
That is not a wise thing to do in this situation.
Another time, years ago, a friend and I were walking down the sidewalk and a guy approached us and touched my face. I yelled similar obscenities as above and he backed off. My friend and I were never sure if that was exactly the right thing to do or a risky thing to do.
More than likely he was not a psychopath, so I would have done the same thing. Yelling brings attention to your plight and will catch the offender off guard.

Unfortunately we are not able to tell how mentally unstable a person is, especially in this type of situation. They can be very quick and very dangerous.
Maybe some of the cops on here will chime in with more expert ideas. Ha
My remarks above are due to my limited cop experience.

Back
Top Bottom