When is it not appropriate to order a martini?

I'm safe. I'm a fan of the Brazilian butt, unless the woman has eyes on the back of her head...

Speaking of Brazilians, my usual busstop is just outside a waxing emporium. Their logo is a bee, or wasp. Can anyone tell me what that signifies?

Anyway, if I happen to be waiting for a bus late Friday afternoon I like to entertain myself seeing all the little sweeties in their heels clicking out, all fluffed for the weekend. Ah, that one is a redhead! ¡Un gran milagro! And that brunette with the tight curls on her head, ¿como parece ella?

Dream, dream dream dream. Women my age usually aren't into beaver styling. :)

Ha

Speaking of Brazilians, my usual busstop is just outside a waxing emporium. Their logo is a bee, or wasp. Can anyone tell me what that signifies?

Anyway, if I happen to be waiting for a bus late Friday afternoon I like to entertain myself seeing all the little sweeties in their heels clicking out, all fluffed for the weekend. Ah, that one is a redhead! ¡Un gran milagro! And that brunette with the tight curls on her head, ¿como parece ella?

Dream, dream dream dream. Women my age usually aren't into beaver styling. :)

Ha

You are single. Chat them up. Promise, dinner,dancing, romance. Work your magic senor Haha.

Well, I was disappointed that they didn't have vermouth there. I wound up going with 10 and tonic instead. It might be a good thing though because unlike most 80 proof gin, Tenquery 10 is 94 proof. 2 of those could have floored me.

You are single. Chat them up. Promise, dinner,dancing, romance. Work your magic senor Haha.

I keep pitching to my single childfree friends to the benefits of older men. Especially those that already have grown children and don't need a second family.

Younger guys don't have the "smoooooooth" that you older ones have! :cool:

Not sure if this question was intended to be sarcasm, but bees make wax, wax is used in waxing. I don't think bees wax is actually used in hair removal waxing, but it is symbolic I suppose.

Not sure if this question was intended to be sarcasm, but bees make wax, wax is used in waxing. I don't think bees wax is actually used in hair removal waxing, but it is symbolic I suppose.

Not sarcastic. I walk by every day, and the bee makes me think of hurt. I never thought of your suggestion, which is certainly correct. I have a friend who is a waxer, and she says the more complete treatments hurt a lot.

Ha

Not sarcastic. I walk by every day, and the bee makes me think of hurt. I never thought of your suggestion, which is certainly correct.

It could stand for "hurt" or "sting" or "burn" all of which would be applicable. But probably bad marketing. So I would go with "wax".

I like to have a Martini,
Two at the very most;
Three, I'm under the table,
Four I'm under my host!
--Dorothy Parker

3rd Martini.JPG

Back
Top Bottom