Whew! That was close

good - my financial plan is safe... until the next asteroid.

Only 2027 till a big one. Live large for 12 years.:what:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Apparently our very distant ancestors survived because when the fireball from the Triassic-Jurassic extinction event came across, they were under-ground.

Apparently our very distant ancestors survived because when the fireball from the Triassic-Jurassic extinction event came across, they were under-ground.
I suspect that our very distant ancestors feasted on roasted dinosaur meat like all the other rodents.

A miss is as good as mile.

Underground with their ammo and physical gold, of course. All the suckers that were conventionally invested perished in the streets.

Here, you need more to worry about...

Exploding Stars: Is Earth at Risk?

Oh my! Exploding stars, gamma ray bursts, solar flares, asteroids, comets, invading aliens, Doomsday, volcanoes, earthquakes, zombies, hurricanes, typhoons, global warming, and so on. It all sounds almost as bad as Texas.

No point in investing for the future because it is clear there will not be a future. We're doomed!

Back
Top Bottom