Which car ?

Well I've had my CRV for two weeks now and I am impressed .It's been averaging 23 MPG on stop & go traffic . I love the rubber mat in the trunk . It's a great place to throw my wet gym clothes . I am also impresed with the space . It's the same size as my Camry Solara was but it feels so much more spacious . All in all a great car at a great price !

CRV is a nice car............there are 3 in my town that are all over 200,000 miles and still going strong.........:)

Well I've had my CRV for two weeks now and I am impressed .It's been averaging 23 MPG on stop & go traffic . I love the rubber mat in the trunk . It's a great place to throw my wet gym clothes . I am also impresed with the space . It's the same size as my Camry Solara was but it feels so much more spacious . All in all a great car at a great price !

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new CRV! :)

I reckon we're a Toyota family nowadays. I drive a 2010 Camry SE that I bought last year this time when I lived in Wisconsin. Now that was some pleasant, up & up car sales negotiations up there, nobody tried to scam me like my experiences over the years buying cars down south (where I'm from). Wife drives an '07 Camry LE, son drives an '03 Corolla, #2 daughter has a '96 Avalon, #3 daughter has a '96 Camry LE. #1 daughter used to have a "95 Camry, but now drives a Nissan Altima. Personally, I'm on my 3rd Camry, but I've also owned Olds, Fords, coupla Chrysler products, a Chevy, and several Ford & Chevy trucks too. So....I've tried a few other makes, but we seem to have settled in on Toyota. Oh yeah, wifey had a Honda Accord too, that worked pretty good for 260000 miles till we traded it for the '07 Camry. My next vehicle will be a Toyota truck...not sure which one yet, but need something to drag a bass boat with, and the wife REALLY wants a Nissan Murano. They sure look pretty, but wow! That price tag!!!! I dunno...we'll have to see. Most likely though...she'll be driving a Murano sometime down the road....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom