Who is John Galt?

JWV

Recycles dryer sheets
I open the Holiday edition of the Signals catalog and on pg 47 is the sweatshirt every member of this forum should own. Black with Who Is John Galt? in stark white.

I, however, still think he's a 14 year old boy whose voice hasn't quite changed yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Judy

Hi Judy! Pretty cute!

Just so you know, I have had women say to me
"My God, I could listen to you all night!" I am not
making this up. Yeah, it's been quite a party :)

John Galt

oh my gosh i read something while researching a paper for THEATRE... THEATRE, the libreral domain, about john galt, i'll find the full description, but i'll bet the conservative whom chose the name john galt, never betted he'd find his name and "liberal" in the same post ;) im sorry man, i'll find that page and get back to it. i don't think of you as a john f**in kerry supporter :D i've read your other posts.

JG The things you see when when you don't have a camera...

Yesterday the car in front of me on New York's Taconic Parkway had this NY plate JON GALT ::)

Hi BUM..............Yeah, I have quite a few
"pretenders to the throne" out there. In fact,
every so often someone says "Hey, are you the same
John Galt that posts over at ......................?"

As I am sure you know my alias is taken from Ayn Rand's magnum opus, 'Atlas Shrugged'. When I was
single and dating, I found a woman whose e-mail address was based on the main character in Ayn
Rand's first novel. I was intrigued and eventually asked her out with the highest of expectations. Long story short, it was my worst experience ever on a date. Maybe hers too :)

John Galt

I, however, still think he's a 14 year old boy whose voice hasn't quite changed yet.

Judy

My theory is he is the reincarnation of the guy who was Atilla the Hun's Carl Rove.

Or maybe Ernest Hemingway....

REW

Attila the Hun, Carl Rove and Ernest Hemingway........
three of my heroes in one post. You hit a triple, young man :)

John Galt

And another thing.............(hey, a title for my memoirs?)

On another site, I am described (by myself) as a smaller
version of Rush Limbaugh or Tony Soprano, without the tact. Yeah, it's cute.........pretty accurate too.

John Galt

On another site, I am described (by myself) as a smaller version of Rush Limbaugh or Tony Soprano, without the tact. Yeah, it's cute.........pretty accurate too.

Are you sure that you are a smaller version of an illegal drug taking flim flap BS "artiste" or an irrational mobster sex crazed psychopathic killer?

MJ ;)

Well, since you put it that way :)

I see many similar personality traits in both
"characters", thus my somewhat tongue-in-cheek
description of my own self. They both overcome obvious flaws to dominate their environments.
Besides, let he that is without sin...........................

John Galt

Back
Top Bottom