Who would you most want to meet from this board?

Being an antisocial soul that I am, I definitely want to avoid number of posters in this forum. For obvious reasons, I would not mention them here :D.

Say a prayer for the forum buddies who've departed

1. I’d like to meet an ex-member that was banished, twice I think. Blue Collar Guy.

I'd be happy just to see BCG start posting again. Alas, I suspect he may have retired permanently. :angel:

I'd be happy just to see BCG start posting again. Alas, I suspect he may have retired permanently. :angel:

You think? I don't recall him mentioning any health ailments (maybe HBP? I don't remember). I don't think he was banned, though.

That was before my time as a moderator so I don't know any details, but IIRC he got one or two short timeouts but not a ban. Definitely entertaining at times, although a bit exasperating at other times. He did mention that he had become rather obese since retiring, which might be the problem.

It would be fun to meet a number of people from this board, sans name tags, then try to match each person to their screen name.

Good fun! I agree this would be interesting and I'll bet there would be a high error rate :LOL:

Good fun! I agree this would be interesting and I'll bet there would be a high error rate :LOL:

I don't plan to ever meet anyone from the board, but if I did, I am sure some (who didn't figure this out, and still think I really look like Eva Habermann, my old avatar, below) would have their hopes and dreams dashed. It would be such a pity for that to happen. :D

Attachments

• EvaHabberman120x120.jpg
    EvaHabberman120x120.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 135
I don't plan to ever meet anyone from the board, but if I did, I am sure some (who didn't figure this out, and still think I really look like Eva Habermann, my old avatar, below) would have their hopes and dreams dashed. It would be such a pity for that to happen. :D

Hmm - I see your point. I have the same problem and possibly might be inviting some serious trouble... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite

aphroditeav120.jpg

Hmm - I see your point. I have the same problem and possibly might be inviting some serious trouble... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite

View attachment 30895

What, you don't look like Aphrodite? Aw, gee. We all thought that was a photo of you. :LOL:

It's the internet... anything is possible ;)

Yeah, it could even be possible that I actually don't look like Eva, even though I wish I did... Luckily Frank and I accept and appreciate each other just as we are. And he is the one who matters to me the most.

I thought everyone had some resemblance to their avatar.

I have a crush on someone on the board, but I’ll never reveal who it is. [emoji6]

Guess who?

It would be fun to meet a number of people from this board, sans name tags, then try to match each person to their screen name.

I may have put on a few pounds since this photo. But you'll never mistake the twinkle in my eye.

Attachments

• self portrait 3.png
    self portrait 3.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 44
W2R you will always be Eva to me!!! (Don't tell Frank :>) )

I'll have to admit... Eva gets me every time... but the reclusive W2R is still at the top of my list. imoldernu is up there too as are Alan, Michael and numerous others.

I think an periodic bash would be a hoot... think of the training sessions that we could have... when to take SS or not.... keep or kill that mortgage! The list goes on and on and on....

Reactions: W2R
Back
Top Bottom