Why are people jerks?

If you drive this car, you won't have to worry about dings in your door.

If someone keys your car it won't bother you.

Attachments

• Beater.jpg
    Beater.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Beater.jpg_thumb
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
youbet, so if you visit somehwhere with an Out of State license plate, you should accept the fact that your car will be vandalised??

Makes no sense to me, we have tons of visitors here with U.S. Plates, I would never dream of doing anything to their car.

[MODERATOR EDIT]

MasterBlaster,
When/if I finally do get a car it will probably be a H3 about 2-3 years old and I will equip it with every device know to man.

1.  Paintball gun in grill to ping aholes drivers in front of me. Paint balls will contain paint remover.

2.  Massive oil sprayer in rear to spray windshield of tailgatiter.  Also containing paint remover.

3.  Tire puncture devices in buckets underneath rear bumper to give that tailgater a reason to stop.

4.  Industrial mace gas cannister to waft his eyes.

Just a few, more on drawing board. including unfurling tarp with sticky coating for windshield cover.

If I come out and find someone jammed against my drivers side, deployable can cutter at front headlight and lightly sever the side of their car.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

OAP:

It sounds like you either need the Batmobile or the bond car.

MasterBlaster said:
If you drive this car, you won't have to worry about dings in your door.

If someone keys your car it won't bother you.

And of course, it would have to be a DART that you posted!! :eek: I swear though, neither of mine ever looked that bad as that '67! :LOL:

OldAgePensioner said:
MasterBlaster,
When/if I finally do get a car it will probably be a H3 about 2-3 years old and I will equip it with every device know to man.

1.  Paintball gun in grill to ping aholes drivers in front of me. Paint balls will contain paint remover.

2.  Massive oil sprayer in rear to spray windshield of tailgatiter.  Also containing paint remover.

3.  Tire puncture devices in buckets underneath rear bumper to give that tailgater a reason to stop.

4.  Industrial mace gas cannister to waft his eyes.

Just a few, more on drawing board. including unfurling tarp with sticky coating for windshield cover.

If I come out and find someone jammed against my drivers side, deployable can cutter at front headlight and lightly sever the side of their car.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

OAP, road warrior

roadwarrior119.jpeg

Yeah - Road Warrier... I've been thinking about taking up that lifestyle myself. You know killing people for their gasoline.

But getting back to the go-ahead-and-key-me car

If you drive that car (that I posted a picture of) it will fit in nicely with your FIRE strategy.

Low car expenses ==> increased savings.

People won't need to ask how you were able to retire early. They'll already know.

MasterBlaster,

OAP, you might want to get something a little more substantial than an H3. I saw one a few months ago that had rear-ended a Plymouth Voyager minivan, and the H3 definitely came out the loser in that battle! :eek:

Andre--The only thing I can think of is most of the Chryslers don't have a chip. I don't know just guessing. The last one we had stolen was a brand new 2006 1/2 ton pick-up. The method for all of them is pretty much as you describe smash the steering column and start the car.

It's really sad that, in this day and age that it's still that easy to steal a car. I mean, I first learned that method of smashing the steering column plastic and wiring it up from when Ahh-nold did it to a 1979 or so Caprice station wagon some 20 years ago in "The Terminator"!

One of my friends recently bought a 2006 Nissan Xterra, and even in that car, all you have to do is smash the column. Well, in his case, the key is back on the dashboard, where they used to put it on cars, so it's probably even easier to get up under it to reach the wires. No chip either. Although he did get a security package for it, which I think immobilizes it if you try to hotwire it.

That totally sucks cube_rat.  None of my cars are worth much, but my Chevelle is worth a helluva lot to me.    To think some gutless wonder has the sack to deface my ride makes me seethe.

No he's the middle guy in some weird 3 man sex thing.

Don't ask you rreally don't want to know all of the details.

Yep, we got a key job AND a driver door ding on the same trip to walmart. Guess where we dont take the Lexus anymore?

I parked in the VERY first spot up front, and pulled all the way to the right against the curb, so the side that was keyed was facing the front door and a few dozen people that would have seen whoever did it, and the driver side was a LONG ways away from whoever flung open a door and dinged it.

Who knows why they do it...they just better hope to god I never SEE them do it. I understand cosmetic surgery is extremely expensive these days. If they can find all the parts that is.

Back
Top Bottom