Worse than demoted

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The Bunny has decided to go back to work. Called Megacorp today and they'll have an office ready for me on monday morning.

Of course, this means I'll have twice as much time to spend posting here, since I'll be lollygagging around behind a desk with nothing much to do.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
The Bunny has decided to go back to work. Called Megacorp today and they'll have an office ready for me on monday morning.

Of course, this means I'll have twice as much time to spend posting here, since I'll be lollygagging around behind a desk with nothing much to do.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

April Fools!!!

lol, you got me :LOL:

I was so busy at work, I didn't even notice what month it was.....

Crap...I thought I'd catch a few people by throwing it out there a day ahead of time.

I was tipped off by this

www.slashdot.org

Turn down your monitor brightness before you click....

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Crap...I thought I'd catch a few people by throwing it out there a day ahead of time.

I was tipped off by this

www.slashdot.org

Turn down your monitor brightness before you click....

I'm sooo confused... :p

Well, since you're not actually going back to work, maybe you'll have more time to search for a new love with Google Romance.

Edit: fixed URL

What they need is "Google Google", a search engine that helps you search for google services.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:

Probably would only work with people who really don't know you and if they don't know you, it has very little impact.

Sorry bro. :-\ ;)

Back
Top Bottom