Yet ANOTHER Chicken Sandwich

I still don't understand CFA's success. It's a place I can spend $10 in and come out hungry. Only time I go is when my grandkids want their nuggets.

Our local CFA has double drive through lines that are covered. And one or two people are walking the line taking orders--so the lines move faster. There again, I will not sit in line with 20 others at 3:00 in the afternoon for a chicken sandwich.

I find it easier and faster to pickup a great fried chicken sandwich at Zaxby's, Popeye's, Bojangles or even KFC. They all do a great job locally.

I only eat fast food when I am starved or need a quick meal off the interstate when traveling. I do like the Wendy's and Chic-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwiches, the CFA being my favorite. With pickle. With pepper jack cheese.

I only eat fast food when I am starved or need a quick meal off the interstate when traveling.

+1 on the interstate driving

I have developed a method of driving interstate highways that depends on a small dose of fast food and coffee every 2 hours - stretch, walk, use the bathroom, have one burger (or other cheap meat item), get a cup of coffee, and then back on the road for two more hours. It seems to work for me.

Back
Top Bottom