2011 ORC Otar Retirement Calculator Help

REattempt

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi,

Getting close to pulling the trigger. I've been using Firecalc (supporter) and I have been using the new 2011 version of the OTAR ORC and I need some help.

If anyone has this calculator and would be willing to help me, would you send me a PM?

Thanks

REattempt.

Wow. Either nobody uses this tool, or nobody wants to help.

Bump this for a second round. I won't bump again.

If anyone has experience and wouldn't mind helping me, I'd appreciate it.

Wow. Either nobody uses this tool, or nobody wants to help.
If anyone has experience and wouldn't mind helping me, I'd appreciate it.
When Otar's book came out, it broke pretty big on Bogleheads. You might get more of his calculator users over there.

You also might get more suggestions here by asking a specific question regarding the nature of the help you're seeking (or a portion of it). But AFAIK you're the first person here asking for help with Otar's calculator.

REattempt

I've been retired over eight years and have tried a lot of retirement calculators... I like the Otar retirement calculator the best of all. It is comprehensive and offers a wide variety of real-world options.

I use the 2010Trial (free) version and have tried most of the options. I hesitated to respond to your call for help earlier since you indicated having the 2011 version which uses Excel 2007 while I only have a 2003 Excel.

I'd be glad to help you through the Otar process if you still are in need.

JohnP

Back
Top Bottom