2050 a milestone for all

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
FINALLY! We close above 2050 in the S&P. Can everyone relax now and let this bull run baby run... :dance::LOL::cool::greetings10:

Attachments

• 2050.png
    2050.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 204
Uh oh. Now you've done it. You said [MOD EDIT]

And yes, my IRA is at an all-time high. The crash is imminent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not quite back to my all time high that occurred at the beginning of September.* But it's encouraging... :)

*(I'm 2/10ths of one percent under, dragged down a little bit by international equity funds)

Last edited:
We need a real correction! This market is too expensive.

This is the time to build your cash position and get ready for a big correction market sale.

I thought this thread was going to be about some new Target Retirement 2050 fund or maybe something new about social security. It shows that I just don't pay attention to absolute numbers on major market indices. Besides, I won't be that old in 2050.

I thought this thread was going to be about some new Target Retirement 2050 fund or maybe something new about social security. It shows that I just don't pay attention to absolute numbers on major market indices. Besides, I won't be that old in 2050.
I'm with you, LOL!. I had no idea what this thread was about, and even after reading it I think it's quite mysterious why OP was thinking that everyone was tensed up waiting for SP 2050 and can finally relax now. I know I wasn't tense before, or more relaxed now.

I know I wasn't tense before, or more relaxed now.
On second thought, I take that back. As a Green Bay Packers fan, I am definitely more relaxed now than before Aaron Rodgers told us all to R-E-L-A-X. But I'm not convinced that my mood change was caused by the value achieved by a stock index.

Back
Top Bottom