6 Uncomfortable retirement truths you need to know about.

I was going to use "Noone" as my user name when I signed onto this site, but it was already taken. :(

He used to pop in anytime someone made a typo and typed "noone". It maybe was funny the first time? He must have had a script to search that word once a day or something. I guess he/she tired of it as well.

Yep:

https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/search.php?searchid=22633130

31 posts, from 2011 to 2017, everyone his/her shtick of replying to a "noone" typo.

I think REWahoo picked up on it, from his post#10.

-ERD50

Last edited:
I agree.

I often skip over threads that require me to read an article or watch a video when I have no idea what it is about.

I have learned to try to keep my posts short. The older I get the less I want to read a lot of paragraphs.

I won't waste my time watching a video for 15 minutes. The highlights were worth a couple of seconds. I have no real arguments with 1-5. But #6 I have no use for.

Cheers!

I was going to use "Noone" as my user name when I signed onto this site, but it was already taken. :(

I have a occasional use email ID that I use that is No1UvHurduv. I tried to get a Facebook ID with the name Noone Uv Hurduv but it was rejected - I think they decided that it was the name of a business.

dave

I have a occasional use email ID that I use that is No1UvHurduv. I tried to get a Facebook ID with the name Noone Uv Hurduv but it was rejected - I think they decided that it was the name of a business.

dave
Personally use a catch-all meaning it is possible to make on-the-fly email addresses which are site specific. It is great when you're out and you can say storenamedotcom@mydomain.com. They all arrive in my inbox but I can create rules to delete or perform some specific action when the come in which has definitely simplified my life.

Noone is closely related to Ida Know.

Back
Top Bottom