AA & Bond Funds- Now or Wait?
I recently added a chunk of cash to my 401K. I have invested the equity portion of my AA but I have delayed adding to my bond position. (5 year index and TIPS) It seems pretty clear that the next move in bonds is almost surely upward (Nobody knows but I am willing to bet my money on upward movement). That would create a loss in bonds and bond funds.
Looking for comments - should I just buy the bond funds now or wait? And if wait - wait in what?
I'm trying to find myself.* Have you seen me anywhere today?