Ameriprise Financial Fee Settlement

Bram

Recycles dryer sheets
I had forgotten about it, but was a member of the Class Action in the "American Express Financial Advisors Securities Litigation".

Today I received 3 .... yes 3!...... checks in the mail!

Drumroll, please....

$7.87 each = $23.61 :eek:

Anyone else get a holiday gift horse?

DW got a check from Metlife. Not sure what we're going to do with all that money.

Eight dollars and fifty-two cents.

Got a $1 in yesterday's mail for completing some kind of auto survey.

I had forgotten about it, but was a member of the Class Action in the "American Express Financial Advisors Securities Litigation".

Today I received 3 .... yes 3!...... checks in the mail!

Drumroll, please....

$7.87 each = $23.61 :eek:

Anyone else get a holiday gift horse?

I've got 4 of them sitting on the kitchen table....and those were rec'd AFTER the initial 3 or 4 a couple of weeks ago.....I was disappointed that they were soooo low! :(

YEP

:rant:I got a couple of them too.....wished I had never heard of those scam artists. Live and learn !!!!

DW got a check from Metlife. Not sure what we're going to do with all that money.

Eight dollars and fifty-two cents.
Save that money and buy a tank full of gas for the motorcycle you'll be getting soon! :D....:p

Ameriprise class action suit - I received 4 in the same amount about October 2008 timeframe. Now my financial picture is sunny again!

Do you know what this was about. In the past I received American Express notices about litigation and my advisor said it doesnt apply to you so do not do anything. This one was automatic.

Back
Top Bottom