Any good small-cap ETFs?

Whenever a question like this appears, the answer is always the same. Go look at
DFA vs. Vanguard for all the asset classes and click through the HERE links to see the list of choices.

Please come back and tell us what you found! Thanks! :)

Hint: you will need to use 2 different ETFs.

I use GWX for foreign small cap growth, DLS for foreign small cap value. IWO for US SCG and IWN for US SCV. Just to make things complicated.

Small-cap ETF? Here ya go: ETF

(sorry, nothing to add to what LOL said)

I use SCZ and VSS for small cap international exposure. VB is vanguard's small cap domestic (United States) ETF, though I don't own the etf version of that fund, but rather the institutional version (vscix).

All Change!

Okay, I've changed my mind.

Is there an ETF that (more or less) mirrors the Vanguard STAR fund? I.e., an "everything" ETF (small-cap, large-cap, growth, value, domestic, international, bonds, cash)?

I've decided I'm too lazy to assemble half-a-dozen ETFs.

Small-cap ETF? Here ya go: ETF

:D

Try VT from Vanguard or ACWI. Both are "all world" stock funds. I haven't looked for all world balanced funds, but surely there ase some world bond funds that could be paired with these for a two-ETF solution. Still might not cover REIT's I suppose, if you wanted a wider allocation. I bought VT to benchmark my equity portfolio.

There are target retirement ETFs from some places like TDAmeritrade. You pay extra for your laziness. Since there is no volume to speak of, you will probably lose money on the bid/ask spread going and coming. That is, no one really wants to buy and sell these things, so you shouldn't either.

TDX Independence ETFs - TD AMERITRADE

Back
Top Bottom