Any Minnesota ER's out there?

OK, great - thank you! I was only partly acquainted with the lady who passed, but I am friends with her sister so going to support her.

Maybe in a few weeks we can find a day that works. Oct 29?

I always thought Minnesota ER's lived in Florida. Oh, I guess it's a little early to go down there. Never mind.

OK, great - thank you! I was only partly acquainted with the lady who passed, but I am friends with her sister so going to support her.

Maybe in a few weeks we can find a day that works. Oct 29?

Thursday the 29th at Craft in Woodbury works for me (5pm-ish?).

Everyone else??

I'm thinking of returning to MN in a few years. CA is nice/fun and good experience, but more family is in the Midwest. We'll just have to travel when we need a break from the cold. I'll have a new problem in a sense that I'll overfund our ER, but I'll just have to struggle and spend more. ;-)

Yes - 10/29 @ 5pm @ Craft works for me. I will pencil it into my calendar. Anyone else?

Sorry guys, only heard from one person after I posted so I made other plans on the 29th.

Sorry to hear that, YeahNo - anyone else want to meet on 10/29 @ 5pm?

I'm game if you're up for it, Kickernick. I recall BriarRose111 had indicated the 29th was ok, too. So looks like 3 of us at most. But I guess we need to start somewhere. :)

So sorry - I didn't see this response before I went to bed last night and didn't check again this morning!

No problem, Kickernick. BriarRose111 wasn't able to make it either. So we'll have to shoot for another time & perhaps we'll get more participants as well.

Back
Top Bottom