Anyone else missing outside accounts on Fidelity's site?

My "Retirement Score", when it appears, has been stuck at "AS OF 01/08/2018" since that date. Clicking on "Update your score and explore options to improve your outlook" runs the analysis but does not update the score, regardless of what values I subsequently change. Maybe I'm not doing something correct or I have inadvertently set some hidden configuration option. Or their software has a bug.

No matter - their retirement analysis seems to run as expected and produce usable results. It shows we have assets left at ages 103/104 under significantly below average conditions. That concurs with other tools I use.

That is weird. Mine says as of 3/1/2018, but that whole summary page was downsized during heavy activity in the last month and they are slowly adding back functionality. I just wish they would add back the 3rd party accounts that show in the Analysis and Full View sections. Hope it is just a matter of time.

Somebody at Fido must be reading this forum. My 3rd party accounts just popped back in this afternoon. All is well with the world. :)

Just a thought.
Do you access Fidelity through Chrome or Explorer? I find Explorer to be cleaner, faster and no quirks for Fidelity, which I did have on occasion with Chrome.:confused:

Neither of those - Firefox. But I just now tried Chrome and Explorer and it made no difference. Problem is in Fidelity's web server application software.

The Your balance history chart also disappeared for a while but is now back.

Neither of those - Firefox. But I just now tried Chrome and Explorer and it made no difference. Problem is in Fidelity's web server application software.

Strange that it is working for some and not others. Not the typical FIDO service.:(

That could explain why different folks are having different results.

It's not a browser issue, I've tried 4 (Chrome/Firefox/IE/Edge) and my outside accounts are still missing.

Back
Top Bottom