Anyone else missing outside accounts on Fidelity's site?

GTFan

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I had added all my Vanguard accounts as outside accounts on Fidelity.com and they showed up in the portfolio summary (left side of home screen) and in my portfolio balances. I used to use Yodlee for this until they stopped fixing stuff on their Labs site, so Fidelity has been my aggregator for about a year now without issue.

But now they've all disappeared from my summary in Fidelity's home page (and in detailed balances) and the only option for adding outside accounts is Coinbase (?!?!). The strange part is that I still have all of them in Full View which the home page used to get data from, so my FV amounts are correct but I can't see detailed fund info there. I thought they might be having some issues to fix but it's been two weeks now and nothing's changed.

So has anyone else seen this and know what's going on? I guess I could chat with them to see, curious to know what the deal is. Really not interested in picking yet another aggregator but might have to go this route if Fidelity can't/won't fix it.

I had added all my Vanguard accounts as outside accounts on Fidelity.com and they showed up in the portfolio summary (left side of home screen) and in my portfolio balances. I used to use Yodlee for this until they stopped fixing stuff on their Labs site, so Fidelity has been my aggregator for about a year now without issue.

But now they've all disappeared from my summary in Fidelity's home page (and in detailed balances) and the only option for adding outside accounts is Coinbase (?!?!). The strange part is that I still have all of them in Full View which the home page used to get data from, so my FV amounts are correct but I can't see detailed fund info there. I thought they might be having some issues to fix but it's been two weeks now and nothing's changed.

So has anyone else seen this and know what's going on? I guess I could chat with them to see, curious to know what the deal is.

I don't have outside accounts on my Fidelity home screen, but do know they have changed the home screen; thus cutting out some previously shown information due to the temporary crashing of the Fido site last month.:facepalm:

I still see my vanguard and other holdings at Fidelity under the analysis tab. I do not use the full view feature. No need to give access to my accounts to any third party.

I am having the same issue (gone from home screen, available in full view). They disappeared during the recent market turbulence, so I thought it was a glitch due to volume. Now it appears to be permanent.

I am having the same issue (gone from home screen, available in full view). They disappeared during the recent market turbulence, so I thought it was a glitch due to volume. Now it appears to be permanent.
I thought it was an on purpose decision by Fidelity

I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about it. Said it was temporary due to volume during the correction and that it would be added back later. Maybe Runningman gave them a heads up on his forecast so they are sitting tight for now. ;)

I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago about it. Said it was temporary due to volume during the correction and that it would be added back later. Maybe Runningman gave them a heads up on his forecast so they are sitting tight for now. ;)

:LOL::LOL:

They also lost all my entries for their retirement score during the same time period. Strange...

They had a notice in red type for about a year saying they were going to update the home page. They even asked for your input. The change on the home page came through about 2 weeks ago. Nothing to due with the market drop or Fidelity slow down during the market drop. I list outside accounts on the "Analysis" tab.

I still see my vanguard and other holdings at Fidelity under the analysis tab. I do not use the full view feature. No need to give access to my accounts to any third party.

+1
I enter outside accounts manually for the same reason. I only update them quarterly. The funds will update share price/value by just clicking the edit button but quantity changes (due to reinvestment, purchase, or redemption) have to be entered manually.

I have the same issue. Don't really like the new home page as it doesn't list market conditions anymore.

I have the same issue. Don't really like the new home page as it doesn't list market conditions anymore.

Not sure what you mean by market conditions, but if you mean major index values, I still get them. Have you tried clicking the customize button on the right side of the screen that lets you add or delete items to display?

Yeah, major index values is what I meant. I see that now they are near the bottom instead and you have to scroll down. I didn't really see a customize button.

This note recently appeared on my home page:

"While we’re doing some maintenance on this page, you might not be able to access some content, including customized page views. Thank you for your patience."

They also lost all my entries for their retirement score during the same time period. Strange...

I don't see the retirement score anywhere either - though the retirement calculator still provides projections (using the info I entered months ago ) after I log in and then use one of the links below (first two go to the same page.)

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftgw/guidance/customer/guidanceLanding.go

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftgw/pna/customer/pgc/hub/

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftg...icIncomeProjections.go#BasicIncomeProjections

I don't see the retirement score anywhere either - though the retirement calculator still provides projections (using the info I entered months ago ) after I log in and then use one of the links below (first two go to the same page.)

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftgw/guidance/customer/guidanceLanding.go

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftgw/pna/customer/pgc/hub/

https://myguidance.fidelity.com/ftg...icIncomeProjections.go#BasicIncomeProjections

If you type in "Retirement Distribution" in the box in the upper right part of the home screen, it will take you to a page where you hit "Planning and Guidance", then it goes to the screen where you hit "Get Started".
3 steps instead of prior 1 step on the home screen.
All my information was still saved though.
They said it would temporary. We shall see. :mad:

My retirement score showed up on my home screen today.

My retirement score showed up on my home screen today.

So does mine. Alas, it says it as current as of January 8 and I have no idea how to get it to update based on changes made to my account since then. Running the tool and editing some of the entries doesn't seem to update it.

So does mine. Alas, it says it as current as of January 8 and I have no idea how to get it to update based on changes made to my account since then. Running the tool and editing some of the entries doesn't seem to update it.

My score is updated through 02/27. Today's activity typically updates overnight.
Maybe try again...:confused:

Are you sure you refreshed it? I just ran mine and it’s accurate as of today.

Same here. No outside accounts on the home page, even though they appear on Full View. Weird...

Are you sure you refreshed it? I just ran mine and it’s accurate as of today.

My "Retirement Score", when it appears, has been stuck at "AS OF 01/08/2018" since that date. Clicking on "Update your score and explore options to improve your outlook" runs the analysis but does not update the score, regardless of what values I subsequently change. Maybe I'm not doing something correct or I have inadvertently set some hidden configuration option. Or their software has a bug.

No matter - their retirement analysis seems to run as expected and produce usable results. It shows we have assets left at ages 103/104 under significantly below average conditions. That concurs with other tools I use.

Yes I noticed my outside accounts disappeared from my homescreen and have not returned. I use Full View too and can see them there.

Even more disconcerting is I closed out a managed IRA and had it transferred to another IRA account. Started buying new funds Tuesday. Got a email notice today the Fidelity transferred the balance and the new funds back to the managed account, which was supposed to have been closed out.
I was on the phone so fast this morning to Fidelity! They immediately transferred the money back to my specified account, and my new mutual funds will be transferred tomorrow. I told them there better not be any fees for their mistake! I was told the computer made an error.

I am really going to watch my accounts carefully!

My "Retirement Score", when it appears, has been stuck at "AS OF 01/08/2018" since that date. Clicking on "Update your score and explore options to improve your outlook" runs the analysis but does not update the score, regardless of what values I subsequently change. Maybe I'm not doing something correct or I have inadvertently set some hidden configuration option. Or their software has a bug.

No matter - their retirement analysis seems to run as expected and produce usable results. It shows we have assets left at ages 103/104 under significantly below average conditions. That concurs with other tools I use.

Just a thought.
Do you access Fidelity through Chrome or Explorer? I find Explorer to be cleaner, faster and no quirks for Fidelity, which I did have on occasion with Chrome.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom