Anyone see All the money in the world?

I saw it a week ago. We went for seniors day so a bargain at $5.25. I really liked it.

It's one of the few movies out there I am willing to risk seeing. It got good reviews. Sounds interesting. Christopher Plummer plays the old Getty. I like Plummer, so that's another reason to go.

It’s amazing that they were able to replace a supporting actor at such short notice. Did you see any inconsistencies between old and new footage?

People & their complicated relationship with money. And the judgements that go with it.

Like most but not all movies, I’m looking forward to seeing it on TV one day with no upcharge.

Like most but not all movies, I’m looking forward to seeing it on TV one day with no upcharge.

I find this to be less and less true every year..The streaming services are really cutting down on major studio movies selection.

I find this to be less and less true every year..The streaming services are really cutting down on major studio movies selection.

Yes, I see many show up on redbox then sometimes quickly on Netflix.

Besides, the constant interruption of the show by minutes of commercials means you will be wasting about 30 minutes of your life watching the avg 90 minute movie on tv.

Not seen it yet but DH and me interested. Sad that it reflects a true story. Truth is stranger than fiction. We are on the frugal side, but life or death for a family member under such bizarre circumstances? I guess the gov. does not pay for hostages, similar situation? We'll see it soon.

it was good but i think to long for the story line .

Back
Top Bottom