Anyone tried using Fidelity's Income Strategy Evaluator Tool? Getting an error

Just checked it and it's working fine for me.

I got a call back from Fidelity on the problems. They applied 24 fixes this week alone to correct problems and asked me to personally verify that it's been corrected. I logged in and still NOTHING! While waiting to isolate the issue, I decided to click the "compatibility view" button (I'm using IE9 and Win 7) and this fixed the problem! Turns out they have to tell the developers about this, since this button corrects pages designed for older versions of browsers. If I don't hit this button, my screen will not load, but only for this Income Strategy tool. Maybe I shouldn't have upgraded to IE9 or Fidelity needs to code for all versions if IE.

Turns out they have to tell the developers about this...
All kinds of quirks, regardless of the software/developer vendor and PC system software.

For instance, VG's F.E. will not run on my desktop (running Windows Vista Home Preimum) or my Netbook (runing Windows XP), both with IE8.

However, it will run on my laptop (running Windows Vista Home Preimum) and IE8, with the same settings as my desktop.

V.G. has no answer. My answer? Just run F.E. on the laptop - that's good enough :ROFLMAO: ...

Back
Top Bottom