Apple Card - 5% cash back on restaurants through Sept 20.

audreyh1

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Apple Card - 5% cash back on restaurants and travel through Sept 20. DH got a text yesterday about this promotion and promptly signed up. We’re currently traveling so this is very timely.

I think the Apple Card thread is buried somewhere but didn’t have time to find it. It’s not recent that’s for sure.

Thanks for the heads-up! Here's a link to the offer:

https://offers.applecard.apple/dini...ust 21, 2023,depending on your payment method.

I only see that it's for dining purchases not travel. From the fine print: "Qualifying dining purchases include those made with Apple Card at restaurants, cocktail lounges, discotheques, nightclubs, taverns, bars, eligible delivery services, and fast food restaurants." Followed by a bunch more mouse print, etc.

Yeah, DH had seen travel included in a different mention but not in the message he got.

I have a 5% offer for travel with no mention of restaurants. Restaurants would be much more useful.

Apple Card - 5% cash back on restaurants and travel through Sept 20. DH got a text yesterday about this promotion and promptly signed up. We’re currently traveling so this is very timely.

I think the Apple Card thread is buried somewhere but didn’t have time to find it. It’s not recent that’s for sure.

This is targeted offer. Go to "Wallet" on your iPhone, tap your Apple Card, tap the three dots in the upper right, then "Daily Cash" to see if it applies to you.

"Offer is limited to the select Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer."​

I don't see it in my "Daily Cash", but do have an offer for 6% off Panera Bread.

This is targeted offer. Go to "Wallet" on your iPhone, tap your Apple Card, tap the three dots in the upper right, then "Daily Cash" to see if it applies to you.

"Offer is limited to the select Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer."​

I don't see it in my "Daily Cash", but do have an offer for 6% off Panera Bread.

Same with me. only Panera Bread.

Back
Top Bottom