Are They Typical?

You could use the following rhyme to save some money on flushes:
"If it's yellow - let it mellow
If it's brown - flush it down"

:LOL:

I remember Johnny Carson using that joke back during the "last" California drought. Does that officially make me an old fart?

Well, when you spend more time at work than you do at home, it's easy to think of your porcelain at work as if it were your own.

The big factor for me- At work, somebody else cleans the toilet. The less we use the one at home, the easier it is to clean.

There must be a calculator online somewhere. First page you input the regularity of your schedule. Second page you predict the performance of the water bills, the cost of TP, the cost and frequency of cleaning supplies. Third page you have to predict the predictability of your schedule, and how it might change over time. Some folks anticipate increasing the time in the loo after retirement, others expect to ramp up the utilization in your elder years.

Of course, the big question is how long you are going to continue converting food to output.

Looks like the folks at Give-a-crap.com have put this together!

line-graph.php

gMwXEPq4MyUcgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Here is what I found. If I don't get myself on a regular schedule, and stock up when TP goes on sale, in 21 years my life is going to be in the crapper!

Yabbut...porcelainym merits a +1 for inventiveness.:LOL:

I can't claim full credit. The seat upon which I was sitting when I came up with that is often considered a throne for philosophers. Lots of reading and thinking happens there. :D

Wow...this really ended off topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom