Be Gentle With Me Suze

You guys have it all wrong

Erin Burnett is the best financial anchor. She get's my chart pointing up in the morning

Burnett_Erin_240x250.jpg
She is definitely a cutie.

I find it shocking that the men on this board look at serious news women as sex objects. Personally, I admire Matt Lauer for his intelligence, sense of humor, and how he looks in swim trunks:smitten:.

I wonder what he looks like sans said swim trunks? >:D

Last edited:
I guess you'll need to be more specific next time.

The good news is that I almost grafted Bart Simpsons weener from the simpsons movie on there, and decided against it.

I'm relieved that no badger weeners or squirrel nuts were grafted.

Hmmm - now that BUD is fighting for it's life - where's the beer can crushing lady from the early days of this forum now that we need her?

You can tell I lead a sheltered ER and don't stray too far from the History channel and Nat Geo.

heh heh heh - :rolleyes:

A cutie yes, but sometimes a little too cheerful. Probably just needs a good spanking. And I'll be glad to volunteer for the job.:cool:

I think British aristocrat Max Mosley feels the same...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/09/world/europe/09mosley.html?scp=4&sq=british+sex+scandal&st=nyt

From court testimony-How often could any court hear a disquisition on the pleasures of caning from a woman who specializes in sexual fantasy play, giggling as she compared taking 12 strokes on the bottom to the joy of finishing a marathon?

ha

This hillbilly stuff makes me feel queasy. You know the saying- "you can take the boy out of the hills, but you can't take the hills out of the boy."?

Well it's true. I just cleaned up my 500 sq.ft apt and I feel like I should get a damn medal. I hate all that junk lying around, but give me enough room and I'd soon have my kitchen table laden with pistons and main bearing journals. And I didn't even grow up in the hills, just inherited it from my Ma.

My Swedish friend is trying to teach me neatness, and I really want to learn, but it's a little like trying to make a houndog into a pointer.

Only thing I like about hillbillies is their politics and guns. You can keep their food, their diners, and their rotten teeth. And especially you can keep their women, although I will say that I admire their grit and their talent at dealing with hillbilly men.

On second thought, I'd surely like some of the food. Cracklings right out of the iron kettle, country ham with red-eye gravy, and best of all crispy fried fish and hush-puppies. And crawdads, bass roe fried in lard, and...:)

Ha

But I thought you liked large tatoos on women ?? Who has better tatoos then redneck women ?

But I thought you liked large tatoos on women ?? Who has better tatoos then redneck women ?

Hey my dear friend, it's not their bodies that trouble me, it's their personalities. And their skill with blades. :)

Back
Top Bottom