Best Bond Guy/Newsltr or Firm?
Just wondering.. Other than going thru Hulberts Services.. Who do you know or use that has been , say in the top 10% or 5% ranked ( or better) for Bonds Financial Newsletter and even a Invstment Firm.. or? ( And excluding Books Like from Swobe, etc )
By category of Say:
1. For Long Term
2. Aggressive, Moderate and Conservative Bond Ports
3. For Growth
4. For Fixed Income
5. Year to Year Basis for short Term $.
6. And anyother Categories you can think of that are of importance..
About the best I got for only the past 4 yrs is Paul Merriman's recommneded Bonds and then Scott Burns and the others follow after them
But 4 yrs ain't enough for me..
More Looking at how they did for:
1. Btwn 00-02' yrs ( Did they Rec'd Treas as Highest % allocation? )
2. Did the best in the following Bull market yrs of 03-06'
3. How they did for 08'..Did they go with Treas. again?
4. And not concerned about What their newsletter cost or If a Firm has a $100-$500k Min to open an account..