Best CD, MM Rates & Bank Special Deals Thread 2020 - Please post updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is work involved with opening, keeping eye on, and closing. Did you ever consider if your time/effort was worth $250?

I do think about it, and for example, so far won't apply for a Credit card that pays me only $100 for a bonus.
Some even offer less than a $100 bonus, can you imagine :confused:

It is a bit of effort to apply and banks take the most effort, but maybe takes 2->3 hours for the entire process spread over months. But it's at my convenience, when I'd not be doing anything important, and just wasting away the hours of my life.

I used to do coupons in the grocery store. Kroger made it reasonably easy by mailing some to me based on things I've bought in the past. Then I realized how much time I was using to try to sort through them to decide what to use, and too often I'd forget the coupons in my car or not see that they've expired, so I stopped. Now they have digital coupons, and I find that even harder to use.

+1
That is so annoying that stores got sold on this digital thing. Mine want to make you click on EACH item in there list of 500 things on coupon sale :facepalm:
My store didn't have a button at the top to say "Add All".

I stopped shopping there, that is their reward. :LOL:

I prefer a store that just passes on the savings of not paying for that system to the customer.

It just psychologically bothers me, if I shop there to know I'm paying more than Joe clicker, who spent an hour on the website clicking the coupons. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom