Billionaires Dumping Stocks

ripper1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
There has been several news articles lately about people like, Buffet, Paulson, and Soros dumping a lot of their stocks. Profit taking or something going on only they would know?

I've been selling stocks too.......to rebalance my portfolio. Do I feel good that I'm dumping stocks like Warren or bad because I bought bonds against his advice?

Be true to your AA. Rebalance when necessary. Ignore the noise!

That being said I am shortening my bond maturities as it appears as though interest rates seem to be inching up.

There has been several news articles lately about people like, Buffet, Paulson, and Soros dumping a lot of their stocks. Profit taking or something going on only they would know?
If you believe moneynews, some would call it a low brow contrarian source, then you should sell stocks too. Funny they know what billionaires are doing and no one else does. And maybe next time provide your source http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/b...-stock/2012/08/29/id/450265?PROMO_CODE=FE8A-1, so we can decide for ourselves...

IMHO- Mostly rebalancing. Have not seen anything that suggests the uber-wealthy are dumping stocks completely.

Back
Top Bottom