Budget/Savings/Income Spreadsheet

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have created a spreadsheet that can be used to forecast a budget/income/savings projection for 36 years. It allows for 4 income streams and two savings streams. You input starting figures and it will increase the columns for a selected inflation or savings rate. Each column can be at a different rate, and the 'savings' column can be adjusted each year. i.e. a rising or falling stock market. While I know of some holes in the spreadsheet, for the most part the are on the conservative side. Like taxing all the income at the same rate. I started with net income and no taxes and then went to a semi net witch would only require taking out income tax. Anyway if you email me a jtcspc@houston.rr.com I will send you the file. Feedback here would be appreciated.

Another coment if you have more expense than income it takes it from Checking, if there is no money in Checking it takes it from Savings. This type of savings withdrawal is not taxed.  When in reality it most likely would be.

Welcome to the board. We've had an increase in people joining up to post a spam lately, and your message sounds slightly suspicious (since it's your first post and you're offering something via email) so you might get some flak. At first glance I see you registered in early December and have at least spent some time reading. So you sound on the level to me. If I read this right your offering this at no fee and are curious what others think of it.

If the file is smaller than 64k you can attach it to a post by clicking "Additional Options" after the message box when posting.

I tried to attach a zip file. It says you can load with the zip extension. I could load the file with another extension, but that would require people to change the extension before they could unzip it.

Back
Top Bottom