Capital One CC $150 free cashback

Tailgate

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Quicksilver card mailer offered 1.5% on everything and a $150 bonus for spending $500 within first 3 months. No fee card, no foreign transaction fees. Not a bad offer at all.

Mine came in the mail. Don't know if it's available on the website ala carte.

Quicksilver card mailer offered 1.5% on everything and a $150 bonus for spending $500 within first 3 months. No fee card, no foreign transaction fees. Not a bad offer at all.

I cashed in on that offer 4 years ago, believe it was 200 bonus then. I have since began using my Synchrony Bank Paypal card with gives 2% cash back on everything. Extra .5% and no extra work.

Capital One was fine card, just not the best cash back card now.

That's a good deal and a much better one Amex offered to me if I did NOT close an Amex card I had and never used - $25 after spending $1000 on it in three months. I closed the card.

I was excited to see that in the mail also as I have a promotion card ending in may. But then I opened it and saw 3% transfer and no interest only until oct 18. Threw it in the trash at that point.

Just applied. Did not get instant approval. Guess I will be denied.

I got an offer from Capital One Venture card. 50,000 miles (worth $500.00) after spending 3k in 3 months. No fee first year. $95.00 a year thereafter. 2% on all transactions that can be used for any travel related purchase.

A couple of years ago Discover offered existing card holders an opportunity to sign up for a deal that matched (100%) of your annual cash back rewards. I signed up since I use DC quite a bit. Last May I received almost $400 in cash back credits. I did not recall signing up and thought it to be an error. DC assured me that it was for real so I immediately used it to reduce my May 2017 statement.

I now notice that DC has the same offer for new DC sign-ups.

Received this Capital One CC offer in the mail today.

I took that offer just under a year ago I think, and simply used the card to buy groceries and maybe some hobby stuff. That easily got us over the $500 goal line.

And yes, they did honor the $150 cash back promise.

This is the standard public offer that has been around for quite a while. Nothing new here at all. There are many many better cards and better offers out there.

Back
Top Bottom