Cheap energy signals a buy US Stocks to me

This is a nice dose of optimism. I wonder what happened to peak oil? Makes one wonder what else on the positive side is coming that we don't know about.

This is a nice dose of optimism. I wonder what happened to peak oil? Makes one wonder what else on the positive side is coming that we don't know about.

Now I know why Buffet bought railroads in the last couple of years. Moving oil has to make a nice profit:D

Sounds a little like what JD Rockefeller did back when he bought all the tank cars to carry his kerosene. Maybe he had a hand in killing the keystone :rolleyes:

We still need to upgrade the refineries to make use of this oil, and we'll have to compete with other customers on the world market now like the chinese. Used to be we were the only consumer of any significance.

Wouldn't this knowledge already be priced in?
Could be but who knows as there is no way to measure it. There will always be a set of investors who look at short term signals and this is a long term one.

Anyway, it's nice to see optimistic news sources as most news gets sold on the scare stories. Then naive investors wonder why the market has been doing so well.

Anyway, it's nice to see optimistic news sources as most news gets sold on the scare stories. Then naive investors wonder why the market has been doing so well.

Especially when this board seems all doom and gloom and that the future will always be like the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom