CIT Files for Bankruptcy

Wow! 2.3 billion dollars in Taxpayers money....poof! gone in a blink of an eye. In hindsight probably should have let that ship sink on its own.

Wow! 2.3 billion dollars in Taxpayers money....poof! gone in a blink of an eye. In hindsight probably should have let that ship sink on its own.

Yep. It's not the only one that is on life support that really should have been DNR'ed. Chrysler is now nothing more than a UAW jobs program funded by the taxpayer. The pre-election bills are coming due and are being paid off over time.

I hear a cornerstone of the new jobs programs is going to be cranking the printing presses up. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing will need to do some major hiring...

I hear a cornerstone of the new jobs programs is going to be cranking the printing presses up. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing will need to do some major hiring...

I think they are part of the 650,000 jobs we either "saved or created"...........;)

I think they are part of the 650,000 jobs we either "saved or created"...........;)

In these difficult economic times, they should just be happy they have a job.

Well, preferred stockholders rarely get anything in a bankruptcy, only if all the unsecured creditors get paid in full. Which ain't gonna happen.

24 shares - soo how do you swear in Norwegian?

:mad: :nonono: :blush:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

heh heh heh - oh yeah I'm also a taxpayer. Hope the Saint's don't get surprised by the Dirty Birds tonight. :whistle:

I can't believe the market finished higher today. I thought it would tank this morning. Maybe this is one of those "sell on the rumor, buy on the news" things. Or the big event that removes some uncertainty from the market.

Yep. It's not the only one that is on life support that really should have been DNR'ed. Chrysler is now nothing more than a UAW jobs program funded by the taxpayer. The pre-election bills are coming due and are being paid off over time.

...must... resist... responding....:mad:

Hey, How about Ford:confused:

They didn't take the 'King's Shilling', and look like they will thrive.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom