Join Early Retirement Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2020, 08:05 AM   #721
Dryer sheet wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 17
ER
Well, the day is finally almost here. I gave my notice to retire two weeks ago and next Friday Nov 13th will be my last say in the virtual office. Iíve agreed to be available by phone for a couple more weeks to help with any on boarding questions from my replacement.
This day has been 30 years in planning hard to believe it is now only days away. What will I do with my time..........
spikeykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-01-2020, 03:47 PM   #722
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 118
Well, it's official. Today is the first day of my retired life. I turned 55 on October 5, and, as far as I know, I'm pretty healthy, so I'm looking forward to a long, happy "License to Chill". Someone way upthread posted a screenshot of a t-shirt that said, "Retired 2020: Not My Problem Anymore". I loved it instantly and went out on the web and found one and ordered it. I waited months to put it on, but I wore it to my exit interview.

I was on the FIRE train before FIRE was an acronym. I got my financial planning start after joining The Motley Fool website back in the mid-90's. Eventually, in August 2000 to be exact, I found an interesting discussion board there called "Retire Early Home Page" started by a guy by the name of John Greaney. As far as I know, he may be the godfather of the modern-day FIRE concepts as he retired in 1994 at the age of 38. I had never heard of such a thing! That was a real turning point for my FIRE journey.

Granted, I'm not as young as many FIRE-ees, but I'm still thrilled to death to be able to pull this off. I hit my key FI goal about three years ago, but made the somewhat painful decision to stick it out three years to solidify and instill serious "backup plans" such as a full pension and affordable post-retirement medical coverage. I kind of regret that decision, but I'll learn to live with it - lol!

I started early enough that I probably should have been able to pull this off 10 years ago, but, as I've said many times, I'm a terrible investor, but one heck of a saver. I dabbled in different investment techniques, even attempting a couple years of "mechanical investing" during about the worst time I could have tried it. Luckily, saving early is definitely the most powerful key to reaching a goal like this successfully.

Anyway, this is already getting lengthy, so I'll cut it short and just say, I wish you all the best in your personal FIRE journeys. To those that have already retired this year, I salute you and am incredibly pleased to join you! To those that will retire before the end of the year, the class looks forward to your announcement! To those that have had or have chosen to defer to a later date, I empathize and wish you the best in making your new date work.

Thanks everyone, for your support this year. It's been inspiring for me!

Draggon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:01 PM   #723
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Tampa
Posts: 9,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggon View Post
Well, it's official. Today is the first day of my retired life. I turned 55 on October 5, and, as far as I know, I'm pretty healthy, so I'm looking forward to a long, happy "License to Chill". Someone way upthread posted a screenshot of a t-shirt that said, "Retired 2020: Not My Problem Anymore". I loved it instantly and went out on the web and found one and ordered it. I waited months to put it on, but I wore it to my exit interview.

I was on the FIRE train before FIRE was an acronym. I got my financial planning start after joining The Motley Fool website back in the mid-90's. Eventually, in August 2000 to be exact, I found an interesting discussion board there called "Retire Early Home Page" started by a guy by the name of John Greaney. As far as I know, he may be the godfather of the modern-day FIRE concepts as he retired in 1994 at the age of 38. I had never heard of such a thing! That was a real turning point for my FIRE journey.

Granted, I'm not as young as many FIRE-ees, but I'm still thrilled to death to be able to pull this off. I hit my key FI goal about three years ago, but made the somewhat painful decision to stick it out three years to solidify and instill serious "backup plans" such as a full pension and affordable post-retirement medical coverage. I kind of regret that decision, but I'll learn to live with it - lol!

I started early enough that I probably should have been able to pull this off 10 years ago, but, as I've said many times, I'm a terrible investor, but one heck of a saver. I dabbled in different investment techniques, even attempting a couple years of "mechanical investing" during about the worst time I could have tried it. Luckily, saving early is definitely the most powerful key to reaching a goal like this successfully.

Anyway, this is already getting lengthy, so I'll cut it short and just say, I wish you all the best in your personal FIRE journeys. To those that have already retired this year, I salute you and am incredibly please to join you! To those that will retire before the end of the year, the class looks forward to your announcement! To those that have had or have chosen to defer to a later date, I empathize and wish you the best in making your new date work.

Thanks everyone, for your support this year. It's been inspiring for me!

Congrats. Retiring at 55 is a great accomplishment and still younger than many retirements on this site.
__________________
TGIM
Dtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:30 PM   #724
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 118
I love to see all these {CHECK}'s showing up! Keep 'em coming!

Yeah... about that pandemic.... ugh... moving on

On a brighter note, Your LIST update is here! We have a few new retirees (Yay! Congratulations!), a few altered plans (it'll all work out!), and, believe it or not, we're still getting a handful of new additions to the 2020 Class, so please welcome them aboard the train!

PLEASE NOTE: I went back through the forum and added "Announcement" links to all who notified us of their successful retirement. If you find an error, please let me know as this is a bit of a tedious cut & paste task! Also, if you'd like your Announcement to point somewhere else, let me know - I can do that, too! LoL - I also just found out that there is a limit of 15 emoticons per post - so no more smilies from me!!

Congratulations to everyone that's "Made It" so far! Livin' the dream (although likely in isolation - still)!

Class of 2020 (Un)Official List... (I like lists! ):
Trivia Item: (The Birth of The List)
  • dingo - 1/2/2020 (Congrats! (snuck in front of Ergragg1)) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Erbragg1 - 1/3/2020 (Early bird... Teacher's pet... ) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Octogirl - 1/3/2020 {CHECK} (Completing part-time assignment 7/24/20) (Announcement) (Update)
  • INTJ10 - 1/9/2020 {CHECK} (W*rking an overpaid temp job) (Announcement)
  • Out_the_Door - 1/24/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • idledancer - 1/27/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • nobodyspecial - 1/31/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • AS2019 - 2/14/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Third Son - 2/29/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • target2019 - 2/28/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • JakeinChina - 3/1/2020 {CHECK} (41!) (Announcement)
  • HighFlight - 3/4/2020 {CHECK} (but not the easy way!) (Announcement)
  • nobody - 3/6/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • 51notout - 3/6/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Maenad - 3/13/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Go-NoGo - 3/16/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • georgemoe - 3/20/2020 (after 43 years!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • CoastboundPNW - 4/1/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Grimelowe - 4/3/2020 (45yo - Nice!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • TN Jim - 4/10/2020 (Earlier than expected; nice!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Born2Fish - 4/16/2020 (Hey, I'm here and retired!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • jaharrer - 4/30/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • 1242Vintage - 4/30/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Lucie's Husband - 5/9/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • RobLJ - 5/19/2020 (Retiring the rest of the way! ) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Mountain skier - 5/21/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Ger0n1mo - 5/31/2020 (Hoping...) {Waiting for update...}
  • mattwallace24 - 5/2020 (Placeholder) {Waiting for update...}
  • kingkarmann - 6/5/2020 (Accelerated!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Dalmore - 6/11/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • nap470 - 6/26/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • roadtripper - 6/30/2020 (Left 6/19 or 6/12?) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Lienlord - 7/1/2020 (fuzzy - due to pandemic!) {Waiting for update...}
  • MI-Roger - 7/1/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • COcheesehead - 7/10/2020 (Countdown is on!!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • wmackey - 7/10/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Markola - 7/10/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • OTDasap2020 - 7/31/2020 (A sap? ) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • DRC726 - 7/31/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • brainsagolfer - 8/1/2020 (PTO started 6/24) {Waiting for update...}
  • makingaplan - 8/4/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • fishnfool - 8/7/2020 (guesstimate from "35 working days" from 6/23) {Waiting for update...}
  • KarlH - 8/28/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • lampshade - 8/28/2020 (Last working day is 7/31) {Waiting for update...}
  • free2020 - 8/31/2020 {Waiting for update...}
  • FlyFisher - 9/1/2020 {Waiting for update...}
  • L Carlisle - 9/1/2020 (MOSTly retiring...) {Waiting for update...}
  • albireo13 - 9/4/2020 (Sounds like the best of the dates you've proposed so far!) {Waiting for update...}
  • bada bing - 9/30/2020 (Landed a great package!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • firewhen - 9/30/2020 (Finally got the nudge they needed!)(Slight delay, but still 2020!) {Waiting for update...}
  • Unpaintedhuffhines - 10/1/2020 (RSU's FTW! ) {Waiting for update...}
  • GATime - 10/25(?)/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Draggon - 11/1/2020 (1st date eligible) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • Mr. Vacation4us - 11/2/2020 {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • f35phixer - 11/12/2020 (Committed! - no longer likes their J*B!!)
  • spikeykiller - 11/13/2020 (Friday the 13th - spooky!)
  • ugeauxgirl - 11/15/2020 (Class ringleader )(Corona delay!)
  • ohiodep and the DW - 12/1/2020 (Leaving work 9/17/2020 on vacay!) {CHECK} (Announcement)
  • tinlizzy - 12/1/2020 (deferred from 6/1 - i.e. Plan B!)
  • Marita40 - 12/11/2020
  • Mrs. Vacation4us - 12/15/2020 (Mr. V cut in front of her!)
  • Magoo30 - 12/31/2020
  • pdxgal - 12/2020 (?) (COVID delay)
  • retire202052 - 12/2020 (I may have figured out the pattern of your UserID )
  • gamboolman - 12/31/2020 (g-man says 1/1/21, but I'm giving him 12/31 to keep him in our class!)
    ----
  • HNL Bill - 1/15(ish)/2021 (Former classmate, now a proud member of the Class of 2021! Good luck!)
  • cnocmmz - 4/1/2021 (Former classmate, now a proud member of the Class of 2021! Good luck!)
  • GoBugGo - 2021 (Former classmate, now a proud member of the Class of 2021! Good luck!)
  • FLSUnFIRE - 2021 (Former classmate, now a proud member of the Class of 2021! Good luck!)
    ----
  • RxMan - ??/20?? (Class of 2020 Official Stalker)


Anyone else want to post their target? Also, lemme know if I miss one or mis-stated anything.
Draggon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:12 AM   #725
Full time employment: Posting here.
Vacation4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 505
Today is the day for Mr. Vacation4us! We are being escorted to his office at 8:30 am and a few hours later driven home to load up and head down south to vote.

I decided last night to give notice on my return to work on November 10 th. My official last day will be November 17th. The Christmas party was cancelled so there really is no reason for us to stay into December. Since I really am only losing out on 8 more days of pay I just decided to forgo paying December rent and move home where we really want to be.

Congratulations to the class of 2020! Honey I am right behind you!
Vacation4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:02 PM   #726
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
ugeauxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Rural Alabama
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggon View Post
Well, it's official. Today is the first day of my retired life. I turned 55 on October 5, and, as far as I know, I'm pretty healthy, so I'm looking forward to a long, happy "License to Chill". Someone way upthread posted a screenshot of a t-shirt that said, "Retired 2020: Not My Problem Anymore". I loved it instantly and went out on the web and found one and ordered it. I waited months to put it on, but I wore it to my exit interview.

I was on the FIRE train before FIRE was an acronym. I got my financial planning start after joining The Motley Fool website back in the mid-90's. Eventually, in August 2000 to be exact, I found an interesting discussion board there called "Retire Early Home Page" started by a guy by the name of John Greaney. As far as I know, he may be the godfather of the modern-day FIRE concepts as he retired in 1994 at the age of 38. I had never heard of such a thing! That was a real turning point for my FIRE journey.

Granted, I'm not as young as many FIRE-ees, but I'm still thrilled to death to be able to pull this off. I hit my key FI goal about three years ago, but made the somewhat painful decision to stick it out three years to solidify and instill serious "backup plans" such as a full pension and affordable post-retirement medical coverage. I kind of regret that decision, but I'll learn to live with it - lol!

I started early enough that I probably should have been able to pull this off 10 years ago, but, as I've said many times, I'm a terrible investor, but one heck of a saver. I dabbled in different investment techniques, even attempting a couple years of "mechanical investing" during about the worst time I could have tried it. Luckily, saving early is definitely the most powerful key to reaching a goal like this successfully.

Anyway, this is already getting lengthy, so I'll cut it short and just say, I wish you all the best in your personal FIRE journeys. To those that have already retired this year, I salute you and am incredibly pleased to join you! To those that will retire before the end of the year, the class looks forward to your announcement! To those that have had or have chosen to defer to a later date, I empathize and wish you the best in making your new date work.

Thanks everyone, for your support this year. It's been inspiring for me!

Congrats!
__________________
Projected retirement--2020 at age 48 (done!)
ugeauxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:16 AM   #727
Full time employment: Posting here.
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: solomons
Posts: 681
Congrats Draggon, Wish i would have thought to get that Tee-shirt!!! 6 working days left!!!! Nov 13 can't come quick enough.
f35phixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:02 AM   #728
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 312
Congrats to everyone in the Class of 2020! I hope retirement is everything you dreamed it would be. Itís encouraging to read all of these success stories and it keeps me motivated to continue to save and prepare for my own retirement one day.
RxMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:07 AM   #729
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
ugeauxgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Rural Alabama
Posts: 1,327
I don't know what I am. So my company asked me to meet with all clients (who wanted to) to introduce them to their new advisor starting April 1. I was supposed to be done with that by July. Then coronavirus happened, and couldn't even begin meeting with them till September after which we had 2 hurricanes with significant damage that closed the office, then I got put on 2 weeks of jury duty- including a manslaughter trial!

I haven't been in the office in more than a month except to clear out my emails and make some copies. Clients either don't want to meet because of coronavirus, or they have been working with the new advisor so long they don't feel like the intro meeting is necessary. The company says I am not expected to do anything but answer questions on the phone after March 1, but that's all I'm really doing now. I FEEL retired... I kinda told them if they had clients who wanted to meet with me, to set it up before the end of the year. Regardless of what the retirement police say, I'm just marking myself retired as of December 31. Thank goodness 2020 is nearly over!
__________________
Projected retirement--2020 at age 48 (done!)
ugeauxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #730
Administrator
MichaelB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Land of Florida Man
Posts: 37,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugeauxgirl View Post
I don't know what I am.
Busy

Quote:
Regardless of what the retirement police say, I'm just marking myself retired as of December 31. Thank goodness 2020 is nearly over!
How you view it is what counts more than anything else. +1@2020
MichaelB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 06:22 AM   #731
Recycles dryer sheets
gamboolman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Spring, Texas
Posts: 426
Well, it is official now.

ms gamboolgal and I have moved to the Class of 2021

Retirement Effective Date will be 1-Feb-21
gamboolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #732
Full time employment: Posting here.
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: solomons
Posts: 681
Its official, Friday the 13th was my last day. Turned 62 on the 12th, BYE BYE on the 13th, this gives me an extra 10% in pension. Had a nice small ~ 15 people send off at a bar, my boss did a wonderful thing for me, she gave me two flags, first was flown at NAWCAD HQ and got a letter signed by the Admiral. The second one flew three times in our jets, First was in BF-4 (STOVL) for vertical landing and ski jump trainings. She right now is in what's called selective passenger program, I had done it long time ago. The purpose is to have engineers understand what we are asking the pilots to do during our flight test. She flew VR-1754 in an F-18 Super Hornet which is a low level route in Appalachian Mountains, going down to ~500 ft up and over mountains inverting so you don't get negative gees, flying right above windmills. A BLAST, well they had a BIRD STRIKE!!! That would have been scary as all get out!!! The the last was in CF-3 (CV), I'm particular to Navy versions ;-) so this was a tremendous surprise... And got a picture of a STOVL and CV with CVN-68 in background. signed by everyone. Well now onto the next stage, Got to go, DW is yelling at me to do SOMETHING ;-)
f35phixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 02:18 PM   #733
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Calico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by f35phixer View Post
Its official, Friday the 13th was my last day. Turned 62 on the 12th, BYE BYE on the 13th, this gives me an extra 10% in pension. Had a nice small ~ 15 people send off at a bar, my boss did a wonderful thing for me, she gave me two flags, first was flown at NAWCAD HQ and got a letter signed by the Admiral. The second one flew three times in our jets, First was in BF-4 (STOVL) for vertical landing and ski jump trainings. She right now is in what's called selective passenger program, I had done it long time ago. The purpose is to have engineers understand what we are asking the pilots to do during our flight test. She flew VR-1754 in an F-18 Super Hornet which is a low level route in Appalachian Mountains, going down to ~500 ft up and over mountains inverting so you don't get negative gees, flying right above windmills. A BLAST, well they had a BIRD STRIKE!!! That would have been scary as all get out!!! The the last was in CF-3 (CV), I'm particular to Navy versions ;-) so this was a tremendous surprise... And got a picture of a STOVL and CV with CVN-68 in background. signed by everyone. Well now onto the next stage, Got to go, DW is yelling at me to do SOMETHING ;-)
Congratulations!
__________________
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus
Calico is offline   Reply With Quote
Retired
Old 11-14-2020, 02:59 PM   #734
Full time employment: Posting here.
Vacation4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 505
Retired

Not the way I planned but I am retired after spending the evening in the ER last night. ER doc said I canít return to work for 10 days due to respiratory symptoms and 102.2 fever but negative COVID and flu test.

Since my last day was supposed to be the 17 th I am done. Feel bad to leave that way but best laid plans....

Hopefully I will feel better soon and start enjoying my new life.

2021 will be better I hope.
Vacation4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 04:07 PM   #735
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,278
DEFINITELY not the way it usually goes, but ... you're there. My best wishes for fastest return to complete health and enjoyment of this wonderful time of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacation4us View Post
Not the way I planned but I am retired after spending the evening in the ER last night. ER doc said I canít return to work for 10 days due to respiratory symptoms and 102.2 fever but negative COVID and flu test.

Since my last day was supposed to be the 17 th I am done. Feel bad to leave that way but best laid plans....

Hopefully I will feel better soon and start enjoying my new life.

2021 will be better I hope.
__________________
FIRED:
July 12, 2018. On safari to stay!
Pellice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #736
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboolman View Post
Well, it is official now.

ms gamboolgal and I have moved to the Class of 2021

Retirement Effective Date will be 1-Feb-21


Welcome to our team! 2021 is the year for me as well.
KrisQuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:05 PM   #737
Dryer sheet aficionado
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 39
I've been watching this thread and also the Class of 2021 not knowing exactly when I'd go. Originally I was looking at some time in early 2021 but I think I've had enough. Its now official my last day is 12/31/20 also my DW is leaving her job of 33 years on the same date, yahooo!

We've already bought a bronze ACA plan for next year. It's a little scary retiring in the middle of a pandemic but our numbers are great so here we go.
NewEnglander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:54 PM   #738
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Out-to-Lunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
I've been watching this thread and also the Class of 2021 not knowing exactly when I'd go. Originally I was looking at some time in early 2021 but I think I've had enough. Its now official my last day is 12/31/20 also my DW is leaving her job of 33 years on the same date, yahooo!

We've already bought a bronze ACA plan for next year. It's a little scary retiring in the middle of a pandemic but our numbers are great so here we go.
Speaking as a 2021 class member... Our loss is your gain!
Out-to-Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:25 PM   #739
Recycles dryer sheets
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Central MA
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
I've been watching this thread and also the Class of 2021 not knowing exactly when I'd go. Originally I was looking at some time in early 2021 but I think I've had enough. Its now official my last day is 12/31/20 also my DW is leaving her job of 33 years on the same date, yahooo!

We've already bought a bronze ACA plan for next year. It's a little scary retiring in the middle of a pandemic but our numbers are great so here we go.
Congratulations NewEnglander! Best wishes on your retirement! I retired earlier this year and pandemic aside am enjoying it. DW retires at the end of December so she'll be joining the fold. She hates driving in the snow so the timing works great for her.
georgemoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:00 PM   #740
Dryer sheet wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 17
Friday the 20th was my last day. I had a virtual retirement party with my colleagues over Zoom. Originally I was among for Friday the 13th, but was asked to stay another week and didnít want my retirement off to a ďscaryĒ start. So far so good. My days are full and Iím sleeping a lot better. But to be honest it hasnít really sunken in yet. I expect once the holiday are out of the way, I will begin my new life in earnest.
spikeykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Quick Links

 
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 AM.
 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.