Didn't know I could make so much money still on EBAY...

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I found a supplier of a variety of great quality, high-demand products. In the last 31 days, I've profited $4000, 20 bucks at a time. I literally take the product out of the box, check it over, and put it in a flat rate envelope which I pay postage for online. Then each day, the post man takes them with him

I just started a month ago with this supplier...I hope it carries on...even at 25% of the current pace after the holidays....this is mind boggling!

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to become an arbitrageur, you feed him for a lifetime.

I used to be a 98 pound weakling. But now, thanks to the Vic Tanny system I have become a real man. And the chicks dig me too !

illnewbreaking.jpg

Thanks, master. Now a dozen people on the train are afraid of me after my efforts not to spit up my coffee.

Fed, what are you selling?

I found a supplier of a variety of great quality, high-demand products. In the last 31 days, I've profited $4000, 20 bucks at a time. I literally take the product out of the box, check it over, and put it in a flat rate envelope which I pay postage for online. Then each day, the post man takes them with him

I just started a month ago with this supplier...I hope it carries on...even at 25% of the current pace after the holidays....this is mind boggling!

Congratulations fed ! It looks like you found a good product . If you find your product niche ebay can be a real money maker .

He's going to lose $20 each on the Bears' shirts.

Well, anything with the Saints' colors and logo is selling like hotcakes, here! This whole town has Saints-mania right now, as you might imagine. Even I know they are 14-0, and I don't follow football.

Well, anything with the Saints' colors and logo is selling like hotcakes, here! This whole town has Saints-mania right now, as you might imagine. Even I know they are 14-0, and I don't follow football.

Well, actually, they are 13-0.......but will most likely be 14-0 by 6:00 PM on Saturday, so I'll forgive your mistake.

Just looked at "NFL shirts" on EBAY ... only a couple items for sale above $20 (and they and NOT selling).

Must be something else - com'on Fed ... spill the beans! Maybe he hit into a load of beaver cheez.

Good for you fed, I like most people have only made some spare change on ebay.

It won't take very long for a competitor to notice this, buy the same product, and undercut him.

It won't take very long for a competitor to notice this, buy the same product, and undercut him.

Maybe not. In the Millionaire Next Door book one of the common themes of the wealthy people the authors studied was that they were often in a business with low competition.

Just looked at "NFL shirts" on EBAY ... only a couple items for sale above $20 (and they and NOT selling).

Must be something else - com'on Fed ... spill the beans! Maybe he hit into a load of beaver cheez.

Maybe it's marmot cheese...

Attachments

• marmot cheese.jpg
    marmot cheese.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
i cant reveal my secret product selection for fear of the entire ER board undercutting me!! lol

A lot of the big sellers are indeed nfl licensed products...and yes, saints stuff is selling like crazy...people are bidding up products that go for 50 and 60 bucks in the stores to $100+

I bought about 10 items to test it out in nov...sold all 10 in 1 day buy-it-now. got 25 more...sold em all within 6 hrs buy-it-now. in all, about 300-400 similar items are selling at a good price each day in nov/dec...so next year, for the holidays, i plan on stocking 200-300 in nov and getting more if needed...

When I saw this thread, I thought for sure it was some kind of scam from a new poster :LOL:

Along that line, was at the dentist yesterday and the hygenist was referring to some exudate at a pocket on my gum. Cool word says I, much better than pus. She allowed as how the hygenists were always harping on our now-retired dentist to use that term, but noooo - he had to write that an area was, ahem, exudate-y. She felt it might have a less than professional appearance on a chart to have that term written all over it. Took me a moment....

Back
Top Bottom