Dow Drops 6000

shotgunner

Full time employment: Posting here.
I thought we needed a new thread, Dow Drops 5000 is yesterdays news.:rant:

What is with this end of the day stuff? I don't remember seing such big drops at the end of the day in the past.

Great idea REWahoo! All I can say is thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. BTW, the NYSE is open for business on Monday and will not be closed for the Columbus day holiday.​

I was hoping they would be closed Monday so folks could would have a 3 day weekend to settle down.:p

Market will sell off a 1,000 or more tomorrow to make up for Monday.
img_728801_0_63a18a1c7f3248ff7f22ad65f253b77c.gif

hurry, save what's left of your money. buy real estate.

that last drop was so steep it got me dizzy. having trouble focusing on the thread titles.

hurry, save what's left of your money. buy real estate.

that last drop was so steep it got me dizzy. having trouble focusing on the thread titles.

I'm right there with you - feel like I am in fog and have not even had a drink....yet. These past few weeks are starting to look like a life changing event -- I know firecal would say no-go if I were to put in current figures. But, seeing how I refuse to look at the gory details of my losses that aint going to happen.
I need to go camping for a week - with no way of seeing what is going on - and hope for the best. This daily beating is getting old.
I'm pissed at the bankers for getting us in this mess -

I know firecal would say no-go if I were to put in current figures. But, seeing how I refuse to look at the gory details of my losses that aint going to happen.
I need to go camping for a week - with no way of seeing what is going on - and hope for the best. This daily beating is getting old.
I'm pissed at the bankers for getting us in this mess -

how would you even know what to plug into firecalc at this point? it looks like stocks are experiencing the same problem real estate had: no buyers. how do you price without a buyer? i think everyone is just winging it at this point.

enjoy your camping trip. me, i'm taking some time in the blue ridge mountains and skyline drive. if i wait another two or three weeks gas should come down enough to pay for an extra hotel night (already paid for one since i started planning).

Back
Top Bottom