DRamey on Early Retirement

I have a funny feeling it'll get worse if I drink any more caffeine. ;)

I've been pondering whether the localized monster situation is more closely correlated with work ethic or with spending patterns.

Can I get someone to pick one of those and argue with me about it for a couple of days?

I think that the bigfoot wanted to get in on that free socialized Canadian health care system and migrated north.

...it occurred to me that there arent any obvious Canadian monsters (although many american monster movies are filmed in Vancouver)....

Americans are the Canadian monsters.

(I love it. I really do think some are frightened of me. For instance, my project managers. Snarl!)

Cheers from Cowtown, Canadistan.

Gypsy
Now taking a job away from two Canadians.

Dave Ramsey deals with "normal" people. By that, I'll use Dave's definition which is broke and in debt. They also generally fall into the "clueless" camp which is why I think that he has a very low percentage of success despite the number of card cutters and "debt free" shouts on the show.

I find his show entertaining from the standpoint of how people have ended up in horrible situations usually by their own actions. They are then in some form of denial in how to get out of their trouble.

His radio audience wouldn't be able to comprehend early retirement as we discuss here. He may find himself getting more FIRE type questions on the TV show since Fox Business is attracting a more affluent crowd.

Back
Top Bottom