ER, New Mexico and health insurance?

Absolutely but tell me how you feel about paying 18500 dollars a year for visits to your local GP....I bet you wouldn't find that very acceptable either.

I was interested in the sharing cost of health ministries and it seems unless I misunderstood that you pay half of the costs and they pay the other half after the deductible. That could get really expensive fast but it is a lot cheaper on a monthly basis.

I was interested in the sharing cost of health ministries and it seems unless I misunderstood that you pay half of the costs and they pay the other half after the deductible. That could get really expensive fast but it is a lot cheaper on a monthly basis.

I'm done some research but I'm not a member of one of the ministries. You'll need to look over each one closely because the specifics vary but I don't recall any working the way you described. Some have a yearly deductible, others have a per incident deductible, after you pay the deductible then the ministry covers the remaining cost. Most have some type of annual limit but offer options to increase that amount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom