Family Team

I only wish I was living with a SO that brings in a good income....i cant imagine actually!!!

My wife brings in just enough to pay her car note, nails, hair and clothes...I refuse to pay for those things. She DOES contribute very much to our situation....she's a stay at home mom....but it would be awesome to have two real income streams

Frank and I have this "financial compatibility" thing ALL figured out. We live separately and don't mix our finances at all. We talk about personal finance and investing, and often give each other good ideas, which then may or may not become incorporated into both of our financial plans. So far, so good.

I only wish I was living with a SO that brings in a good income....i cant imagine actually!!!

My wife brings in just enough to pay her car note, nails, hair and clothes...I refuse to pay for those things. She DOES contribute very much to our situation....she's a stay at home mom....but it would be awesome to have two real income streams

Don't knock it - I'm a big believer in stay at home moms. Once the kids are old enough she may well go out and work. DW was a stay at home mom for 13 years and I don't regret the loss of additional income one bit.

Back
Top Bottom