Financial Implications of Marrying an Asian Lady

Maximillion said:
I dated a Japanese Canadian Girl for many years, I was surprised at the number of misconceptions that Males have regarding Asian Ladies, they are just like any other Lady.

The Myth about Asian Women being servile is a total myth, in most cases they are the brains and the strength in a relationship.

My experiance is that they are much better managing money than the Male.

Max, you are right about Asian women.

Hay, hey, hai. Max cannot be right. He's a damn Brit. No, unh-hun he aint right.

Max, come on here an admit you are not right. Admit that Prince Charles "AND" the Queen have yellow teeth.

Max will never, never be "correct" on this forum. END OF STORY. :D

OldAgePensioner said:
justin,
I ain't got 17 years. Can we negotiate? :D

Maybe. You'll have to change her diapers for now, and she isn't much of a converstationalist yet.

OAP,

I say stop in Reno, check out the vixen just make sure when you move on you have no extra baggage ;) Remember you don't have the problem (that your friends wife is trying to fix), she has it and is trying to put the "problem" on you!

I think you'd be better off renting.

Cb

Yeah, OAP, isn't the Mustang Ranch right down the road from Reno? Cash on the barrel head fee only services.

Got to watch out for the back-end load.

Ha

If she's a nurse she'll have money in the purse.  If she looks like this I'll play along like a dumb ole sucker for a couple of years.   :D  Dumb ole me, gettin taken advantage of.

Attachments

• Reno.jpg
    Reno.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Reno.jpg_thumb
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
On second thought, I'll bet I can get honorary membership in the kayak club with this model. :D

Attachments

• vx.jpg
    vx.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 147
  • vx.jpg_thumb
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
OAP

i will risk everything to get a crack at these babe.... jk

enuff

HaHa said:
Yeah, OAP, isn't the Mustang Ranch right down the road from Reno? Cash on the barrel head fee only services.

Got to watch out for the back-end load.

Ha

:D :D :D

As ReWahoo stated a few days ago, the advice given on this board isn't available at any price,
nowhere, nohow. :LOL:

E2E,
Evidently there is an interesting study out about reading your email with your hand on the mouse.    Gave me a bit to ponder today.    :LOL:

UPS comes today between 1-5 and my donations to my brother (guitar, chess set, TV/VCR, computer) leave my life.   :smitten:

I now own 1 laptop, 1 small printer, 1 plastic file box, 6 pants, 8 shirts, 6 undies, 9 socks, 2 coats, 3 pair shoes, toiletries, camera, misc.   :cool:

I'm trying to cook up a good story for the Asian babes.  Maybe something about forgoing my own worldly goods in order to provide more for their parents.  With their almond shaped eyes, can they detect lies better than Caucs?   :D

Jarhead,
ole Ha is mixing me up. Should I go for small up front and large back-loading. Or large up front and small back-loading. :crazy:

I'll just call the ranch and ask for a prospectus. :D

You might ask them - 'what is your policy toward breast cancer prevention' - while your asking.

Lame - but only on my second cup.

I'm ashamed to admit I even read this thread, but isn't the second picture Vivian Hsu? Taiwanese, big on Japanese TV several years back. Looked like she might become the next Theresa Ten for a while, then dropped off the map.

How on earth did you dig that one up?

Bpp

bpp,
after reading something beneath your dignity, I think you should wash your eyes out with soap and shower in vinegar.  But if you want another look.

By the way UncleMick or 2, here is a group that I have contacted regarding serving as a Breast Cancer Eradicator.

http://shrimpworld.com/covergirls/004/nut.html

Attachments

• vh05.jpg
    vh05.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 134
  • vh05.jpg_thumb
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
OldAgePensioner said:
On second thought, I'll bet I can get honorary membership in the kayak club with this model.   :D

She can't more than 15 years old :eek: :eek:

I know quite a number of guys who got married in the Philippines and brought their wives back to the Bay Area (the company I worked for had quite a large operation there). Only a couple of them are still married. Evidently there is quite a Philippina community in San Francisco, and that community seems to have a lot more allure than a middle aged guy does. But that's not a reason not to give it a try. The guys who are still married appear to be very happy, and for the ones who got ditched it was all over in a matter of months. So you're not likely to make yourself miserable for life by giving it a try...only for a couple of months. :-\

Same here, my company sent a lot of us overseas to Australia. For some reason, very few married Aussies but a high percentage married Asian women.

Hard to figure. Most are still married and the women really seem to enjoy getting there own business going. That way they can send their own money home.

cube_rat said:
She can't more than 15 years old  :eek: :eek:

Agree. The local high school has girls who could be her mother.

Ha

OldAgePensioner said:
I now own 1 laptop, 1 small printer, 1 plastic file box, 6 pants, 8 shirts, 6 undies, 9 socks, 2 coats, 3 pair shoes, toiletries, camera, misc.   :cool:

When travelling I find that having twice as many undies as pants is a good rule of thumb... undies are the one thing I don't like wearing twice.

Then again if you follow this guy's advice:

http://m2.aol.com/ajaynejr/health.htm#PostAnal

maybe there's no problem. That site kills me... who would want everyone to know they wear underwear an extra time inside out.

Nords said:
Gosh, this reminds me of every port visit to Olongapo or Yokosuka. Or at least the fallout from those port visits.
Money & citizenship. You have it, they want it.

Nords, I hope nothing important fell off.

BunsOfVeal said:
Nords, I hope nothing important fell off.
*Snort.* Except the top of Mt. Pinatubo.

One of our younger sailors discovered that if you're looking for love in all the wrong places, it can be treated with a topical cream applied to one's eyes. But this was back in the days when it was only a UCMJ offense if you failed to seek treatment for a venereal disease. I'm told that now even the act of looking, so to speak, is pursued under the UCMJ in order to prevent trafficking in humans.

No, I didn't want to know all that either.

Nords said:
One of our younger sailors discovered that if you're looking for love in all the wrong places, it can be treated with a topical cream applied to one's eyes.

Eyes? Does my surprise reflect on my ignorance of medicine, or of unusual sexual practices?

Bpp

Back
Top Bottom