For the people that are here in seriousness

allstock

Dryer sheet wannabe
There are things that I'm seeing that I'm now certain the SP is going lower

Expect the market go sideways for a bit.

For those of you in cash wait for better prices.

In a previous post the suspected break of 2600 then 2400 happened.

I'll update as I have time

Groundbreaking...

Please don’t leave us in suspense. :)

Or richest person on the planet knowing for sure how the market will move.

Ultimately does it really matter if the S&P goes to 2000 or 1000 (or lower). Things will be really bad for a while. Lots of us will have very large paper losses. Then in a couple of years things will be better.

Quite funny, actually. Did you thump your chest and make Tarzan sounds after you hit "Post?"

There are things that I'm seeing that I'm now certain the SP is going lower

Expect the market go sideways for a bit.

For those of you in cash wait for better prices.

In a previous post the suspected break of 2600 then 2400 happened.

I'll update as I have time

Gosh, we could've really used your crystal ball 2 weeks ago.

Why didn't you share it then? :angel:

I for one believe we are in a historic moment, but time will tell.
A flash of the obvious! Heard from a sportscaster some years back.. "I think the team that scores the most points is going to win."
:LOL:

"For the people that are here in seriousness"?

Seriously here for a laugh?

-ERD50

I for one believe we are in a historic moment, but time will tell.

As Van Halen sagely observed 34 years ago, "Only time will tell if we stand the test of time."

I wonder how old allstock is?

Last edited:
The last time you started a thread to talk “serious” you only made that 1 post and the thread petered out. ( this was in 2015)

Good to see back.

Hello fellow ERs! I wanted to start a topic where each of us can share our challenges that we face in or in preparation of our retirements.

I think this thread should be as light as it is useful. It could be a post to have a good laugh -or- cry, blow off some steam, but remain in the context of all of our main intent and purpose....SERIOUS RETIREMENT. Let's keep things brief, but learning as well. By all means, if need be, let us know something about yourself to help understand your plight like age, location, profession or trade you slaved away to get where your are...etc.

So let's hear it folks. What got you miffed today:confused:

Last edited:
The bots have discovered sarcasm...

once they figure out irony, we are all doomed. :popcorn:

My search for enlightenment has been fulfilled! I feel empowered! I self identify as a vibrant young investor, with an asset allocation that changes hourly to maximize my returns!

Ultimately does it really matter if the S&P goes to 2000 or 1000 (or lower). Things will be really bad for a while. Lots of us will have very large paper losses. Then in a couple of years things will be better.

That is, of course, based on the assumption that we are still alive then.

Back
Top Bottom