Ford 401k,units and shares

The new 401(k) rules have been postponed again. Companies must be having a difficult time getting the financial house in order. I still expect there will be a way to hide expenses. Now you see it, now you don't.

Every week or so I trade the company stock out of the EPP fund to something more trackable (follows an index).

It is not the companies that are having the problem, but the gvmt... they have not yet finalized the actual rules.... kind of hard to put something out when you do not even know what it is you are supposed to put out...

It is not the companies that are having the problem, but the gvmt... they have not yet finalized the actual rules.... kind of hard to put something out when you do not even know what it is you are supposed to put out...
The lobbyists might be having a tough time dressing this one up.Putting lipstick on a pig might be prove a bit difficult.

Last edited:
I just received the proposed display of expenses that is required by the gvmt...

A big Ho Hum... there is nothing on the proposed workbook that was not known or could be found online easily....

I think this is a big to do about nothing... and a lot of money will be spent supplying this info....

Back
Top Bottom